With whom does Ukraine border?
Ukraine has a border with seven countries: in the west with Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Romania, Moldova, in the north and west with Russia and Belarus. The total length of the Ukrainian border is 6992,982 km.
With whom Ukraine borders on land and sea
Ukraine overland borders on seven countries. The land section of the border is 5637.982 km:
The length of borders with each country is:
- Poland 542.39 km, and the river 187.3 km
- Slovakia 97,852 km, and the river 2,3 km
- Hungary is 136.7 km, and the river is 85.1 km
- Romania 613.8 km, river 292.2 km and 33 km of sea
- Moldavia is 1222 km long, and the river is 267 km long,
- Russia 2295.04 km, the river 1974.04 and 321 km of marine
- Belarus 975.2 km, and the river 325.9 km
The territory of Ukraine is solid, in other countries there are no small Ukrainian enclaves, limited by foreign territory from all sides.
By sea, Ukraine has borders with Romania and Russia.