Why do we wear wedding rings on the ring finger
Wedding rings - perhaps the most important symbol of marriage.
Remember? At the end of each marriage ceremony, they say: “exchange rings”, and only after that the groom can kiss the bride. Rings are put on ring fingers.
Do you know why we wear a wedding ring on the ring finger? If not, then read this article and everything will immediately become clear. Look at the photo below and fold your arms as well.
- Thumbs symbolize our parents.
- Demonstrative - brothers and sisters.
- Secondary means of ourselves (therefore we directed them to ourselves).
- Unnamed - symbolize the spouse.
- Little fingers are a symbol of children.
Now, without changing the position of the hands, try to separate the fingers into pairs.
- Thumbs up is easy. Unfortunately, parents will not always be with us and someday they will have to leave our lives.
- Index fingers, too, easily diverge - brothers and sisters disperse quickly and live a separate life from each other.
- Little fingers also easily diverge in different directions. Children grow up and leave the parental home.
- But the ring fingers are difficult to separate. It seems that an invisible magnet attracts them and holds them together. It symbolizes the eternity of love between spouses. Therefore, we wear rings on the ring fingers.