What to bake from kefir?
Let's talk today about a fairly useful and tastya product that is good in itself, as well as in making various dishes from it, for example, baking. Kefir is the hero of our conversation today. Let's see what can be baked from kefir. We will review simple recipes, both in composition and technology, so that any, even the beginning hostess could cope with them.
Kefir pie without flour - recipe
What to bake from kefir, when there are not so many products? Economy-variant kefir pie-mannik specially for this case.
We will need: of course, kefir (400-500 ml.) and a manga (1 glass); 2 eggs (or three if small); sugar (100 gr, but look to taste, who needs sweeter, put more); For flavor, you can add vanilla sugar or vanillin, also to taste; baking powder (1.5 teaspoons) or soda (2 tsp without a roller coaster); butter only for lubricating the mold. Silicone forms can be lubricated.
This is the composition of the economy option. If possible, in the dough you can add raisins, nuts (any for your taste), lemon zest (a tablespoon finely grated); cocoa; candied fruits, etc. In general, how fantasy will tell.
We prepare the mannik:
- In the bowl (large enough, we are further in itwe'll make a dough) pour kefir and start to gradually add the manga, stirring. Leave the yogurt with a poppy for swelling for 30 minutes (and can be longer). If the house is warm, and insist you plan a long time, take the yogurt with the manga in the refrigerator.
- When the poppy will swell, let's continue making the dough. By the way, you can already turn on the oven, if it's electric, let it warm up to 190 degrees.
- Whisk eggs with vanilla sugar. Then add the soda (baking powder), mix everything.
- Pour the eggs into kefir with a manga, mix wellup to a homogeneous mass. By the way, at this moment it is necessary to add additional ingredients: cocoa, raisins, nuts, etc. By the way, if you add raisins, just lightly powder it with flour before adding it to the dough, so that it does not stick together and evenly distributed.
- Pour the dough into a mold, send it to the oven. Willingness, as usual, we check with a wooden skewer (toothpick, match).
What can you bake from kefir yet?
A rich pie on kefir
Ingredients for a substantial pie (as an option, you can vary as desired).
- Dough: kefir (1,5 glasses); flour (1.5 st); eggs (2); salt (tea spoon), as much soda or baking powder (2 tsp).
- Filling: boiled to half cooked potatoes; meat (boiled) or roast minced meat; bow; black pepper. Variation of the filling: potato + mushrooms; potatoes + meat + mushrooms; meat + mushrooms; sausages instead of meat; potato + cheese + meat. In general, the flight of fantasy.
Eggs mixed with half of yogurt, salt, beaten(it is possible a combine). Add soda / baking powder, gradually add flour, stirring. We finish the kefir to the end. There are different in size eggs, different flour, so the number of ingredients - the figure is always approximate. Focus on the fact that the dough should resemble a thick, but flowing (!) Sour cream.
Form the pie:
Choose a convenient form, well, if it isfrying pan, which can be sent to the oven. Lubricate with oil, put on the selected stuffing: for example, onion rings, potatoes circles, meat (finely chopped or minced), you can again potatoes. Between the layers of the filling sprinkle with pepper and other spices (if desired), pour all the dough.
Put the cake in the oven for 20 minutes at 200 degrees. Again, remember the individuality of the ovens.