What is the noosphere?
In explanatory dictionaries the concept of "noosphere"a new, higher stage of the development of the biosphere is determined. Etymology goes back to the two Greek words "reason" and "sphere", that is, literally - "the sphere of reason", the interaction of mankind with a pristine nature, in which the rational beginning comes to the forefront of development.
Below are analyzed the features of the noosphere and the prerequisites for its appearance.
Biosphere and noosphere
Roughly speaking, the biosphere - all living things, exist onplanet Earth. This rather thin shell includes all living organisms inhabiting land, water and air spaces. Why thin? Because in comparison with the total area and volume of the planet takes only a small percentage of the percentage. And this fragile layer is very easy to destroy!
What is the noosphere? Some scientists have defined it as an evolving biosphere, which includes the driving force - the human mind and will.
This scientist is considered the father of the concept of "noosphere". He argued that the prerequisites for the origin of the noosphere were:
- destruction of animal species that competed with humans;
- the settlement of man as a species, throughout the entire planet;
- creation of a unified communication and control system;
- active development of new types of energy sources;
- political and social reforms of mankind, equality of all before the laws;
- involvement in science of a broad mass of people;
- the emergence of humanity as a "geological force";
- and of course - the establishment of a Marxist-Leninist single planetary state - where in those revolutionary years without it!
And he firmly believed that man by his work, his thought, can transform the face of the planet, defining the noosphere, as already existing reality or - as an inevitable near future.
For other definitions of different words in Russian, see Definitions.