What is the name of Olga?
Quite often, people attribute specialcharacteristics or traits to the owners of a given name, this is justifiable only in part, because you can meet namesake, completely different in appearance and in character. But, as they say "how do you call the boat - so it will float". A child named by a certain name reacts to his sounds, is especially appreciated by those around him, and through him a part of the traits that are embedded in the meaning of the name by the people's wisdom is formed.
Olga is one of the most common names onterritory of Russia and the CIS. The origin of the name is Slavic or Scandinavian. What is the name of Olga - originally the name Olga appeared in Scandinavia as Helga (Helga) derivative of the Scandinavian version of the name of Oleg Helgi. In translation from Scandinavian Helga means holy, great. Olga is also used in other countries of the Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine, but sometimes it changes a little: Volga in Belarus, Helga in Germany.
Meaning of the name
When translated from other languages, Olga means holy, great, bright, worthy, independent, princess and mistress, stubborn, devoted.
What is Olga like?
What is the name of Olga in the character traits of her owner:
- She is serious, rational and thoughtful,tries to weigh everything before making any decision. That's why you can not call it risky, it does not commit rash acts, impudent or unexpected.
- Vulnerable and vulnerable, she takes criticism hard and is easily offended.
- Stubborn - even knowing that it is not right or guilty, it will not change its position and will not go to be reconciled or apologize first.
- Easily establishes contact with different people, will find what to do and what to talk with anyone.
- In general, Olga does not hold the tenacity, she always stands on her own, purposefully goes to achievements, knows what she wants and what she needs.
- She is powerful and loves control, she likes to know the situation, to control events and hand out assignments, she controls others and herself, rarely gives out her emotions.
- She is responsible, always follows the terms, assignments, assignments, if she promised something, she will certainly do it.
- In addition to perseverance and stubbornness, Olga has a verya good memory in relation to other people, she has long kept resentment, can remember or not forgive, at the same time she is very faithful and will always remain a close and reliable friend or partner.
- Olga has strict principles, her own internalshe will not break the code under any conditions, since if she promised something or forbade herself, she will do it exactly. She judges others also according to her own norms.
- She is not sentimental and does not like to show her emotions brightly, but to share them with a narrow circle of people to her in joy.
So, based on what Olga's name means, her character is not simple, but it has a lot of positive qualities for which it can and should be respected.