What is the introduction?
It should be noted that the word "entry"multivalued, although all the values unite one: this is the beginning of something, the first part. So what is an introduction? Let's note the basic values of the given word and we will select corresponding synonyms for each value.
The meanings of the word "entry"
- This is a certain action related to the movement somewhere, for example, the entry of Russian troops into the Kiev liberated from the fascists. Synonym: input.
- Entering the throne or in office, for example: the inauguration of President Putin. Synonyms: accession (to the throne), inauguration (inauguration of the President).
- Entry - this is the beginning of literary ormusical work. For example: in the introduction to the poem by Gogol N.V. "Dead Souls" conversation of two serfs about the cart, passing them, in which the main character - Chichikov was traveling. Synonyms: exposition, preface, prologue, opening, introduction, introductory part - entry into a literary work; overture, introduction, riturnel - entry into a musical work; preamble - entry into a legal document.
- The initial part of the oratorical speech, in whichthe speaker determines the tasks and goals of his speech. For example: the head of the school, in the introduction of his report, determined the purpose of the conference. Synonym: the beginning.
- This is the entry into a certain group, a party of like-minded people, into an alliance, including an international one. For example, joining the party "United Russia". Synonym: entry.