What is the calorie content of soup with meatballs?
Very tasty and satisfying first course - soup withmeatballs. It can also be prepared by a novice cook, because the process is very simple. The big plus is that soup is prepared not only simply, but also quickly. With all the ingredients, the hostess will have 35 minutes to have the first dish on the table, which will please both children and adults.
Many people are interested in what caloric content of soup with meatballs? In the article you will find the answer to this question, as well as the recipe for a delicious first course.
Classic vegetable soup with meatballs (its caloric value will be indicated below) is prepared from such ingredients:
- broth chicken - 3 liters;
- potatoes - 3 large tubers;
- onion - 1 large head;
- carrots - 1 piece (large);
- rice - 2 tablespoons without a slide;
- meatballs (meat balls) from ground beef - 250 grams;
- greens, salt, pepper fragrant - to taste.
Rice soup with meatballs cook very muchsimply: in the boiling salted broth you need to pour meat balls, after 7-10 minutes add rice, after another 10 minutes - large chopped onions and carrots, as well as potatoes. Vegetables along with meatballs and rice should be cooked until ready, that is, 15-20 minutes. At the end of cooking, the soup is seasoned with finely chopped herbs, preferably parsley and dill. The first dish turns out very delicate, fragrant, tasty and satisfying. His love kids and adults.
A classic recipe can be varied at the discretion of the hostess:
- instead of chicken broth, take just water (then the caloric content of soup with meatballs will be much lower) or mushroom broth;
- meat balls can be made from any minced meat: chicken, pork, turkey;
- as a seasoning, you can use the root of celery or parsley;
- rice can be excluded or replaced with buckwheat, oatmeal;
- ready meal can be filled with sour cream (the caloric content of soup with meatballs will be much higher than the base).
Using these little tricks, the landlady can diversify the kitchen and each time surprise her family with new shades of seemingly familiar dishes.
Caloric content of soup with meatballs
Let's pass directly to the answer to the mainquestion. If you cook soup with meatballs according to the classic recipe, which is given in the article, then its caloric content will be approximately 35-40 calories per 100 grams of dish.
What determines the nutritional value of the dish
It is clear that the caloricity of any dish depends on its components. Therefore, if you change the classic recipe for soup with meat balls, then its nutritional value will also change.
How to increase the calorie content of soup with meatballs to 60-65 calories per 100 grams of dishes:
- replace chicken broth with fat pork;
- meat balls are made not from ground beef, but, for example, from duck or pork;
- add one more ingredient - mushrooms;
- ready to season the soup with fatty sour cream.
How to reduce the nutritional value of this first dish to 30 calories per 100 grams:
- cook soup on water or vegetable broth;
- meat balls "blind" from chicken ground meat;
- do not use rice or any other cereals.
Cook with pleasure. Bon Appetit!