What if my voice is gone?
Everyone can have a situation where he hassuddenly the voice disappears. This can happen for completely different reasons: from a cold or sore throat, due to overstrain of ligaments, if much loudly spoke, sang or shouted, and sometimes even without any apparent reason. What to do if the voice is gone.
Missing voice: actions
- Find out the reason - in different cases, the loss of voice and treatment will be different, so to begin with, remember that it was not long before you lost your voice.
- With colds and infectious diseasesit is necessary to treat the inflammation of the throat, rinsing, warm drink and anti-inflammatory sprays, for example, inhaliptus, are helpful. During the treatment period you will not be able to eat cold foods and drinks, but honey will be useful.
- The voice can disappear at a cold and in case,if you take expectorants and do not treat your throat. Sputum will be excreted through cough, but coughing will be difficult due to inflammation and eventually all this can lead not only to pain, but also to loss of voice. In this case, stop taking expectorants and use a spray.
- In the event that you have broken your voice, you arefolk methods that will help restore ligaments: these are various versions of warm herbal decoctions of chamomile, anise and honey. A good remedy is warm milk with honey or you can drink milk with vodka for the night (one tablespoon of vodka per glass of milk). You can drink carrot juice, diluted with milk. Just use a mixture of raw eggs or yolks with honey and cognac. The essence of all these methods is that the ligaments are enveloped in fatty matter, relax and warm up. Try not to talk at all for a while, anyway your sipenie will not help much, it's better to take a pen and a notepad with you and write scraps.
- There is another kind of disappearance of the voice,most rare. His reasons are in the subconscious and are psychological. If a person has suffered a great deal of stress, got caught in a traumatic situation, and while his voice with this was somehow connected, the subconscious mind decides: to prevent the situation from repeating it is necessary to turn off the voice. And the person is in this position as if someone found the control panel and turned off the sound. The ligaments are intact, the throat is in order, but a man can not make a single sound. What to do if the voice is missing for no apparent reason and the doctors dissolve the therapists? In this case, the voice will be restored to you: psychologists, psychotherapists or psychiatrists. He will help to find out what is the cause of the loss of voice and help to deal with it.