The taste and color of friends is not, or which shampoo is the best
Beautiful, shiny, healthy and thick hair -a subject of natural pride not only of the fair sex, but also of the strong. However, the luxurious head of hair given to us by nature is quite a rarity. And it is difficult to keep it in conditions of bad ecology, nervous life style and other negative factors. In the struggle for beauty to help us come to various therapeutic and cosmetic means: shampoos, conditioners, balms and much more.
What to look for in the choice of detergents
Which shampoo is the best - each of ussolves itself. Someone thinks that the more expensive the means, the better. For others, the ideal option for washing hair are herbal decoctions, baby or even laundry soap. Still others prefer to use ancient means: wood ash, tobacco ash, sour milk, etc. For those who are lost in the choice and do not know which shampoo is the best, we will give some tips.
- First of all, the detergent must be selected independing on the type of your own hair. It is better that every household has his own bottle, otherwise you will not get into trouble. If your hair is prone to fat, and your husband - to dryness, then using his shampoo, you just make your own sebaceous glands work more actively. The result - the hair will begin to get dirty much faster, become dull, lose all appearance. When using the owner of dry hair, a detergent with a degreasing effect can only be achieved if the scalp is overdried and dandruff is formed immediately. Therefore, do not rush to determine which shampoo is the best, based only on its smell, brand or girlfriend's advice. Carefully read the label and recommendations for use on the label.
- Try to buy phyto-medicine. If shampoo percent on 70-80 consists of decoction of herbs, if its composition includes natural, natural components, then it will definitely be useful for you.
- Orient in what kind of shampoo is the mostgood for you, and special notes on labels or accompanying product liners will help. Modern cosmetic laboratories are developing special treatment and recovery lines: for dyed or weakened hair, strengthening, etc. There are even means for blondes, brunettes, brown-haired and for those who use henna. Knowing this, you should not rush to buy the first bottle you got, and carefully and carefully approach the choice.
- If you want to buy a good shampoo for growthhair, look at those that are made on the basis of nettles, calendula, coconut milk, tea tree, etc. They should contain vitamins, including carotene, proteins, amino acids, various nutrients. Such shampoos not only cleanse, but also stimulate the blood circulation of the scalp, accelerate metabolic processes, strengthen the structure of the hair, heal it.
- Do not buy such a tool for hair growth,which means "2 in 1" and more. Shampoo should be shampoo, conditioner - conditioner, and balm-conditioner - respectively, balm. The more "universality" in the detergent, the less therapeutic benefit is in it. Such a shampoo (at best) will simply wash the head thoroughly, but will not take care of either moisturizing, or nourishing the hair and skin, and the promised toning effects will remain only on paper.
- By purchasing a detergent and noticing that it is in thein fact, ideally suits you, other means of care buy the same line and the same manufacturer. As a rule, they are complementary and have a beneficial effect in the complex.
To get really luxurious hair,one shampoo, of course, a little. To this end, it is good to regularly make masks from warmed olive oil, burdock, and also a combination of them with yolks, pepper vodka and yeast. Plus a daily compulsory massage for at least 10 minutes.