The main characteristics of the entrance fire doors and curtains.
If fire safety measures are designed to identify and eliminate sources of ignition, the installation of fire doors helps prevent the spread of smoke and fire. Depending on your goals, fire curtains and doors should be chosen with the required fire resistance, measured in minutes.
- Prevent the spread of smoke. The peculiarity of this type of door is the accuracy of design, manufacture and installation of doors. Non-flammable insulation eliminates heat loss in the normal operating mode, and in case of emergency, it will prevent the spread of smoke.
- Prevent the spread of fire. Doors are made of heat-resistant materials - thick galvanized or steel sheet, reinforced metal box, fittings of refractory materials, mineral heat-resistant insulation.
- Fire doors that combine the first two functions. Excellent for use in case of possible fire. During normal operation, they will retain the heat of the room under normal conditions, provide isolation from external sounds and noises, and will be resistant to strong mechanical stress.
- Fire doors with safe function. In addition to the maximum reinforcement of the structure as a whole, it is equipped with special door handles and locks with plates, fixed hinges.
Types of fire doors
Modern technologies allow using various materials for protection against high temperatures.
- Entrance heat-resistant metal doors are installed at the enterprises for storage and basement.
- Wooden, specially treated, fire doors are perfect as an entrance door to an apartment, a private house.
- Doors with glazing, heat-resistant glass of sufficient thickness harmoniously fit into any facade design of a country cottage, at home, ideal as an entrance door to any housing.
All types of fire doors comply with fire safety requirements.Fire doors can be beautiful! Doors at a reasonable price of different colors and patterns, characterized by high physical and mechanical performance attract the attention they deserve.
Used as a dividing section. Bearings made of metal are as resistant to deformation as possible. The material used for the curtains themselves is different, but necessarily fire resistant. Automatically closed curtains will protect the property in the warehouse, eliminate a separate section in the market from vandalism, smoke and fire penetration ...
Independent installation of fire doors does not give any guarantees, i.e. the original idea of installing fire doors will be lost. Fire curtains mounted by third parties may not cope with their functional tasks if necessary.