Stages of building houses from bricks
Brick house is one of the most reliable, so popular today. Deciding to build your own house, you need not only money, but also professionals. But the owners of the future house should get some knowledge, be aware of the stages of building a brick house.
Construction of houses in Kazan or in any other city is hard work that requires a lot of time and effort. Let's look at the main stages of construction:
1. The first stage is the creation of the project. At this stage the construction and the plan of the future house, the design of the premises and the local area are planned. At this stage, the customer takes part, and the developer is looking for different specialists: designers, plumbers, electricians, etc. It is impossible to make mistakes in planning, since it can cost a lot of money, for example, if you do not think about the whereabouts of the outlets during time, then you will have to peg the plaster.
2. The second stage - the foundation. Brick house weighs quite a lot, so you need a solid foundation that will withstand the weight. On this depends on the durability and reliability of the house.
3The third stage - the construction of walls and partitions.
4. Internal overlap - prefabricated or monolithic.
5. Construction of the roof. Often on the second floor make an attic room, so you need to carefully consider what kind of material to use for the floor. An excellent choice would be to use the Canadian frame shield technology - this is a sandwich roof, 20 cm thick. The inner and outer sides are sheathed with moisture-resistant plywood or OSB slabs, and the room is warmed inside with mineral filler or polystyrene foam.
6. Connection and wiring of internal communications and ventilation (water, gas, electricity, sewage).
7. Interior and exterior wall decoration.
It is necessary to take seriously the choice of the performer.