Sights of Lytkarino, Moscow Region
The city of Lytkarino is 6 km southeast ofcapital Cities. It is a beautiful corner on the banks of the Moscow River with old churches and manors. A small town attracts many tourists, it is often possible to meet sightseeing buses. People come here to enjoy nature and see the sights of Lytkarino.
How to get to Lytkarino?
Getting to Lytkarino from the capital is not difficult. You need to get to the metro station "Kotelniki" Tagansko-Krasnopresnenskaya line, and then take the bus 348, which follows the city. You can also go by train from the Kazan station to the Lyubertsy platform, and then change to a local fixed-route taxi 393k. The route from the center of Moscow to Lytkarino will take 1-1.5 hours.
What should I visit in the city?
The main attractions of Lytkarino include:
- Historical museum of local lore (the former estate of Chernyshevs);
- homestead Petrovskoye;
- Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin;
- career "Volkusha"
- horse park "Rus".
They are worth a visit.
Museum of Local Lore
The museum is located in the building of the old noble familya manor belonging to the genus Zotov-Chernyshev. It was founded in the XVIII century. A wooden master's house was built, an apple orchard was laid, a regular park with a cascade of ponds was broken up. In 1880 the main building of the manor was rebuilt in Italian style. It had two wings, and windows opened to a view of the Moscow River. In front of the terrace of the house were installed a sundial made of sandstone.
After the revolution of 1917, the estate wasis nationalized. In its main house was a museum of landlord life, and then a colony for homeless children. For many years the former manor house was used for household needs, and since 1977 the historical museum of local lore operates here. Now this is one of the main sights of Lytkarino. The collection of the museum includes ancient household items belonging to the owners of the estate Zotov-Chernyshev, photographs, paintings, archival documents.
Near the main building you can seetwo-storey house. This is the first stone structure of Lytkarino. At the beginning of the XIX century there was a human (house for servants), then the Chernyshevs opened a school for peasant children in this house. Currently, the building houses the exhibition hall of the museum.
Lytkarino's attraction isa manor park around the museum. It looks well-groomed and beautiful: alleys are laid, lighting is organized, benches and urns are standing. Here there are excursions, festive performances, game programs for children, concerts. In the park there is a monument to one of the owners of the manor Alexander Ivanovich Chernyshev, the hero of the Patriotic War of 1812. The unique sundial on the original pedestal was restored.
There are always a lot of visitors interested inhistory and sights of Lytkarino. Now the main building of the manor is undergoing restoration work. There is a museum at the address: 7th quarter, house 6.
Unlike the Chernyshev estate? this landmark Lytkarino has been in desolation for many decades. Restoration work was carried out here in 2006-2008, and now the house has a well-maintained appearance.
Petrovskoe Manor at different times belonged todifferent noble families: Miloslavsky, Naryshkin, Demidov, Chernyshev. The last owners of it were the Baryatinsky, with them at the end of the XIX century and the main house of the manor was built. It was a building with a colonnade and a circular structure on the roof (belvedere). The interior of the house was decorated with painted ceiling, stucco molding and figured ovens. Around the main building of the estate was laid out a park, which in the XIX century was considered a masterpiece of garden art.
In 1930, there was a fire in the house. The second floor completely burned down, the luxurious interiors of the halls and belvedere were lost. In 1959, restoration work was carried out here, but the superstructures were made in a completely different style, which was alien to the appearance of the manor house. The building was occupied by various institutions. And only the last restoration work returned home the original look. Tourists from Moscow and other cities began to come here to get acquainted with this half-forgotten sight Lytkarino. Photo of the manor can be seen below.
On the territory of Petrovsky there are two ancientchurches. The Church of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul was built in 1805. It is a beautiful coral building with white décor. In the late XIX - early XX century, there was a tomb of Princes Chernyshev. In the 1930s the church was closed for many years, and only in the late 1980s the building was returned to the community of believers. Currently, it is an active church in which worship services are held.
St. Nicholas Church is one of the oldestsights of Lytkarino, Moscow Region. This temple was built in the XVII century and is made in the ancient Russian architectural tradition, it resembles a snow-white tent with a dome.
Petrovskoye Manor is located at: 6th district of the city, building 1.
Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary
It is an Old Believer temple built in1905-1907. Its architecture combines wooden and stone elements. The church was never closed, even during the Soviet period, services were held there. The interior and the iconostasis of the church remained unchanged from the beginning of the 20th century.
Near the church is the Old Believers' necropolis. The carved gravestones on the graves are made of the Lytkarin sandstone and the white-stone of Gorky.
The temple is located at: Lytkarino, Industrial zone Turaevo, building 2b.
This landmark Lytkarino in summer attracts lovers of beach recreation and mountain biking.
In the Lytkarinian quarries have long been extracted sandfor foundry works, reconstruction of river locks and glass production. In the early 1970s, the development of the field was over. The quarry quickly filled with pure spring water, trees were planted on its banks. Now "Volkusha" is a beautiful lake with comfortable sandy beaches. This is a great place to rest by the water. In summer, you can ride a mountain bike along the steep banks of the quarry, and in winter - on alpine skiing.
National horse park "Rus"
Horse Park was established in 2011-2013. It is located 3 km from the city of Lytkarino. In the XVIII century there were the stables of the estate of Count Orlov, and in Soviet times - the breeding stud. In the park, there are horse riding training and horse riding training.
This is a popular place for walking with children. In the equestrian park you can ride ponies and donkeys, visit attractions and a mini zoo. Here you can also rent a boat for walks around the pond and go fishing in a specially organized fishing village. On the territory of the park there is a small chapel with a monument to Peter and Fevronia.
The address of the equestrian park "Rus": Moscow region, Leninsky district, village Orlovo.