Secretary of the court session. Requirements and responsibilities
The secretary of the court session is a complicated and veryresponsible position. In fact, it is a person who is engaged in keeping the record of the court session directly at the time when it takes place, as well as the preparation and conduct of a number of other normative documents on the case.
According to the standard job description, such athe civil servant in his work should be guided by the Constitution of the Russian Federation, as well as a number of federal laws that indicate his duties and rights, decrees of the President, decisions of the Government and the Supreme Court. In addition, in the work such a participant in the meeting should refer to the official court routine and specific job regulations. If for some reason the secretary is absent, replace him - the duties of assistant judge.
In most cases, the post of secretaryPersons with a legal or juridical higher education receive the court session. At the same time, the applicant must know the country's legislation, the regulatory framework, the procedure for processing information, the rules of labor protection and the basis for fire safety, and also be able to apply this knowledge in practice. The future secretary of the court session, before proceeding to perform his / her direct duties, should be acquainted with the job description, the official order of the court and the standard rules of business etiquette. Among the skills that must be inherent in such an employee is the ability to analyze, develop a plan of certain actions, work with the current legislation, make decisions and implement them instantly, adapt to a specific situation and seek new approaches to problem solving, competently allocate their working time, and to master the methods of interpersonal relations. It is important to know how to conduct business negotiations, work with a computer, improve skills and so on.
The standard job description of the clerk of the court session describes his following duties:
- study of the participants in the trial;
- entering information on the preparation of the case into the information sheet;
- preparation and placement of lists of cases that are assigned to consideration at a special information stand;
- checking the readiness of the courtroom and equipment for the start of the trial;
- checking the appearance of the persons claimed, a report on the attendance of court participants, clarifying the reasons for non-appearance, if any;
- execution of all orders of the judge related to the organization of the trial;
- maintenance and execution of the minutes of the meeting;
- If the court can not be held at the appointed time, the secretary of the court session notifies the participants about the adjournment of the case;
- preparation and sending to the interested persons of copies of court documents on the case within the established deadlines.
In addition, the secretary of the court session mustto acquaint the participants of the trial with the protocols and materials of the case, as well as to file cases and all materials after their consideration. If the assistant judge is absent, the secretary can partially fulfill his duties. Note that the listed responsibilities are standard, but may differ in different courts, depending on the rules of their work.