Large families are a society in miniature
Families with many children are families raising 3 or more children. It does not matter whether they are born or adopted children.
Earlier, 70-90 years ago, the families where they were brought upa lot of children were common, since human resources were needed for the cultivation of land and the care of animals. Therefore families were large families, and children were real helpers. At that time people were religious and believed that families with many children were God's gift and children were sent by higher forces. Therefore, if many children were born, this meant that the family was bright and pleasing to God. And if the heirs were absent, it was believed that the family fell into God's displeasure and human sinfulness. In addition, then women were not aware of modern methods of contraception, and high-tech means of abortion were absent. Therefore, giving birth every time you get pregnant, was considered normal.
Families with many children have many positive aspects:
1. Families in which 3 or more children are growing have state benefits that are absent from parents raising one or two children. Large families in Russia receive a special allowance, which is issued for the maintenance of children. They have the opportunity to acquire housing faster than others. Children from such families have benefits when entering a higher educational institution.
2. A woman can realize herself as a mother only when she has given birth and brings up more than one child. After all, nature has laid in it the possibility of the birth of several children. However, modern women are protected or interrupted pregnancy, thereby violating the natural pattern. In old age, they often regret that they did not fulfill their mission and did not give birth to many children.
3. A child who grew up in a family with a large number of children will not be selfish. Families with many children are brothers and sisters, and life with brothers and sisters accustoms a child to the need to respect people and share with them what they have. Most often these children grow up very kind, understanding and generous.
4. A family with a large number of children is associated with din, noise and constant games with children. But in practice it happens vice versa. The only child most often needs more attention, since all his communication at home is limited to his parents. And in a large family there are children of different sex and age, you can call such a family a small society. Therefore, children play together and entertain each other. Parents at the same time rest or pay attention to other things, and do not think about what to take their only child.
5. A child from a large family, willy-nilly, learns to be independent, as a large mother is very tired and can not do everything for every child. The kid looks at the elders, takes an example from them. Therefore, children who grew up in large families are more adapted to life and have successfully formed domestic skills. Such a child is the most sociable, since he, from a small age, learns to establish contacts and resolve conflicts with children and adults.
Moscow's large families are very popular, they are invited to participate in various events and competitions.