I know that in "critical" days you can not go to church ... but can I pray at home or DO NOT we dare to turn to God?
I know that in "critical" days you can not go to church ... but can I pray at home or DO NOT we dare turn to God?
- You can go to the temple, but do not touch anything (do not kiss the icons, do not take communion). Do you think that those who sweat in the choir are cleaning and selling candles this weekend? And at home you can pray in any state, even about non-fictitious and suicidal (in your own words).
- You can go to the temple and touch everything, too.
it was impossible in the WT.
"... Pray with all prayer and petition at all times in the spirit, and try with this with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints
(Ef. 6: 18)
"... And, behold, a woman who had been bleeding for twelve years, coming from behind, touched the edge of His garment,
(Math 9: 20)
- God in spirit and always in everyone and the nature of human beings he created and an abomination before God, deeds are God-forbidden and not the nature they created
- yopta and he that looks there ???)))
- Nothing can separate us from the love of God, so pray whenever you feel the need. That's just how and to whom. this is another matter.
- Jesus said: where two or three gathered in my name there and I.
- In "critical" days you can not take part in the Sacraments, and you can not only pray, but you need it at any time.
- In critical days, you can go to the temple. It is not necessary only in these days to take communion and apply to the icons and to the cross.
- You can always turn to God.
- you can pray anywhere and to anyone and whenever you want and conveniently.
- It is possible and necessary even, for there is a command to pray unceasingly, which Christ gave to the gospel by the example of a woman by the way.
- Can! And you can walk to the temple. Other opinions on this matter do not correspond to the Orthodox dogma.
I say this as an Orthodox subdeacon.