How to work at night?
Work at night - for some it'snecessity for others to get out of a difficult situation, and still others do not know how to work at night. In this article we will talk about what to do if you are faced with the need to work at night, or how to help the body if you constantly have to work at night shifts.
Can I work at night
It's no secret that night workadversely affects the body. This has long been spoken by scientists and physicians. Some people can argue with this statement, basically, it will be young people, students on workdays, or just people who lead a nocturnal lifestyle. However, over time, in the process of growing up, or during the transition to a day-to-day life, you will understand how this night working hours was harmful to you. You will notice the consequences of night work, which lead to a lack of sleep, metabolic disruptions, as well as chronic fatigue, premature aging, loss of the body's ability to restore strength, and so on. These changes in the body occur gradually: the appearance worsens, signs of fatigue on the face, there are problems with sleep, various diseases develop.
However, in the modern race for money, many are forced to work at night, and they have no particular choice. Work at night can be for you:
- A temporary phenomenon, for example, one-off night shifts, if you do not have time to do the work on time, students often moonlight at night, because during the day they are busy studying.
- A constant phenomenon. In our life there are many professions that assume work at night. Here are some options where working at night is the norm: 24-hour institutions (shops, restaurants), entertainment facilities (clubs), hospitals, security companies, various enterprises with a continuous production cycle, journalists and so on.
Can I work at night, every person decidesfor yourself, but experts recommend not to get involved in night work, if you have no other choice, then you need to give the body a rest from the night work, at least once every three months, go to the daily schedule for a month. In addition, often there are floating shifts, that is, work in day and night shifts, this type of work also has a negative impact on health. Constant change of a way of life at times even worse than, to work at night, to sleep in the afternoon.
Night work: recommendations
Regardless of how long you plan to work at night, you need to listen to some recommendations:
- Let the body relax. Despite the fact that daytime sleep can not replace sleep at night, still try to make it as full as possible: you should not interfere during sleep. About how much you need to sleep a day you learn from another article of our site by clicking here.
- Do not abuse coffee and variousstimulating drinks. Use other options to cheer up. For example, a small physical workout, a change of activities, fresh air, a refreshing drink (cool water or juice) and so on.
- To the extent that night work leads tothe violation of biorhythms of the body, people working at night, often there are problems with the digestive system. In order not to bring your body to various diseases, watch your diet, it should be as healthy and balanced as possible. It is necessary to refuse to eat fatty and sharp foods.
- Refuse bad habits, smoking and alcohol are not acceptable.
- Go in for sports.