How to whiten things?
It was summer - a wonderful time of the year, which allwith impatience waited. But the housewives know that this time too, extremely rich in spots - grass, fruits, suntan creams - all this is so often left on clothes and so badly departs from it. In this regard, the question of how to whiten clothing is most relevant in the summer. In this article, you will find ways to bleach things from different materials and in a different state.
How to whiten things from flax or cotton
So suitable for summer weather to wash clothesit's quite simple. If you soaked laundry in soapy water, then just add 5 tablespoons of ammonia, and for heavily dirty clothes, add a couple of spoons of turpentine.
How to whiten white things
- First, in order that white things do not change their shade, they must be erased separately from the others. With machine washing, a special bleach can be added to the powder.
- Helps to bleach clothes hydrogen peroxide - ontwo liters of warm water should be added a teaspoon of 3 percent peroxide and soak in this laundry. Keep it about 20 minutes and for the best result sometimes stir.
- Peroxide can be used for bleaching things from guipure. Only now it needs two tablespoons + a spoonful of ammonia. Everything is also soaked for 20 minutes.
- A good effect gives a solution of potassium permanganate,which, however, now you can not always buy. In a bucket of hot water, dilute a little potassium permanganate until a light pink shade is obtained. Then add a gram of 20 washing powder and soak the thing until the water cools. Attention: after that, the laundry should be thoroughly rinsed.
How to whiten shedding things
Do not get upset if your favorite thing shed. There are several ways to whiten a shed thing.
- Pollinyavshuyu thing can always repaint. In shops, many shades are sold, and if you are not sure that you can do it yourself, then consult a dry cleaner.
- When washing an yellowed synthetic thing, add a little bit of blue in the water. It will give a short, but good result.
- There are folk advice how to whiten a shed thing - in a bucket of water, dissolve two bubbles of ammonia. But at the same time you have to be very careful, because it's working with ammonia.
- From the household chemicals can help restore the color and "Vanish". You can find them in any large household goods store.
How to whiten a wool thing
First of all, it is worth recalling that such thingsrelate to delicate and machine washing do not like - if you value this clothing, then it is better to wash it with your hands. Also, you can not use conventional bleaches, because they will severely corrode wool. There are special bleachers, but usually they are expensive and big, and buying them for a couple of things is not profitable at all. In the bleaching of woolen things again, hydrogen peroxide will help. Use is a weak solution - a teaspoon of a 3% peroxide diluted in a liter of water. Thus, without any extra effort, you will make the woolen thing again snow-white.