How to use make-up to increase the eyes?
Watch the video
It is difficult to imagine a modern woman whoabsolutely does not use makeup and does not make up. With the help of makeup you can hide flaws, emphasize virtues or radically change your face: from the shape of the cheekbones or lips to the shade of the eyes. All this happens with the help of contrasts, color games, glare. Men makeup seems like magic, for women - it's a matter of technology.
How to use makeup to increase the eyes - simple tips that will make the look more expressive, and the eyes are visually greater.
How to use make-up to increase your eyes - general rules
- Use a light range of shadows and pencils -Dark shades weight the look and give the impression that the eyes are deeply planted. Light shadows will help to open your eyes. So when choosing cosmetics instead of black pencil, take a brown, and dark blue gamma replace with cream-beige.
- Stain dense ink only the topeyelashes, and leave the bottom as is or put on them a very light layer of carcass. Do not mislead them with a pencil. Bright lower eyelashes will create a border, and a clearly outlined eye visually seems smaller than it actually is.
- Pay attention to the eyebrows - visually make the eyes more delicate neat eyebrows. Pull them out only from below, giving the desired shape. Too thick eyebrows distract from the eyes and as if hanging over them.
- Eyelashes - thick, fluffy, bulky andtwisted. Bright eyelashes again visually increase your eye. You can twist them with tweezers - do this before applying the mascara so as not to damage them - so the look will open. You can make up eyelashes with voluminous ink - this will give expressiveness. Or even use false eyelashes.
- Use black mascara if you havedark hair, and brown if light. Other shades of mascara are not recommended, with colored mascara the look becomes less expressive, the eyelashes are lost and become less clear, it can look good on the photo or as part of a single image, but for everyday make-up it does not do.
How to use makeup to increase the eyes - makeup technology
- The first level of shadows - light shades. The brightest spots are located under the eyebrow and at the inner corner of the eye, you can put the accents there with a white pencil and shade. Light shadows, matte or pearly to your taste, are applied all the upper eyelid.
- By the line of growth of the eyelashes and the outer edge of the eyeapply a dark shade of shadows (but not as dark as possible, for example, beige shades are combined with brown, light blue and pink with gray). Blossom with a brush, the color should be strengthened toward the outer edge.
- Lower eyelid along the inner contour lead with a white pencil - this will visually increase the area of the eye.
- The upper eyelid, draw a pencil - brown,blue or gray, remember that you do not need to use very dark shades. Do not draw arrows, this changes the shape of the eye, and if your eyes are already small, it will reduce them even more. Using eyeliner or a pencil do not go beyond the line of eyelash growth. If you have narrow eyes, bring your eye not from the inner corner, but from the middle of the century.
- Twirl eyelashes, then apply mascara in several layers and comb the eyelashes with a brush so they do not stick together.
- Apply a light layer of mascara to the lower eyelashes so that they are not lost on the background of the light contour and shadows.
You can set light accents and, at the very least, using a highlighter or crumbly pearlescent shadows.
Now you know how to use makeup to increaseeyes. Remember, a beautiful make-up is one that does not catch sight. Paying considerable attention to the eyes in the makeup do not use a bright lipstick, a gentle enough natural shade or lip gloss.