How to unlock the SIM?
Every smartphone user canblocking the sim card. This can happen because the SIM card was not used for a long time or as a result of violation of the rules stated in the contract. Also, the lock may occur due to an incorrectly entered pin code. Whatever the reason, there can be several solutions. We consider them in our article. So, how to unlock the SIM card?
Unlock the SIM card
Next, let's talk about how to unlock the SIM card for various operators.
- Unlocking SIM card of MTS subscriberis provided upon contacting the support office. Do not try to call the customer service, because the operators will not be able to help you. Be sure to bring your passport or any other document that certifies your identity.
- You can use a different method,which involves the use of a self-service system. You will need to go to the MTS website and go to the Internet Assistant menu. To do this, you need to enter your number and get an sms-password. Then you need to send the following code from your phone * 111 * 25 #. After that, the online assistant synchronizes with your phone and sends a password to the number. Enter this password on the website in the section "Blocking the number". After that you will be able to unlock your phone.
- If your phone has been blocked by you, and the password you forgot, then use the support service on the number 08 90.
- Beeline subscribers can take advantage ofspecial phone 8 800 700 0611. It will be necessary to give your name, first name and patronymic. Also you will have to answer several questions, for example, how long have you registered your SIM card, and also on what numbers you called the last time. Probably, it is necessary to address in office of the company. It will be necessary to take with them a passport and fill out an application for the recovery of the SIM card. As in the case of MTS, you will have to wait a day before reviewing the application, then you will receive an answer. Sim card recovery is free.
- Megafon subscribers can apply to the subscriberservice to restore your SIM card. Dial 57 77 777. You can also use the shorter number 0 500. Explain the essence of the problem to the operator and you will be able to restore the SIM card. However, the procedure may not be feasible, in which case you will also have to contact the office and write an application.
- You can also use the PUK-code, which is usually attached in the envelope with a SIM card.
More information in the article How to unlock the SIM card.