How to treat your teeth?
Many people opt forindependent treatment of teeth. This has its advantages: there is no need to go to the hospital and pay exorbitant bills, therapy can be carried out at a convenient time, means that do not damage health are used. But it is important to know how to treat your teeth in the presence of certain diseases, only then you can get an excellent result.
How to treat gum disease?
Periodontal disease, gingivitis, haemorrhage or friabilitygum is treated only in a complex way. First of all, you need to start daily exercise. Take for yourself the rule every morning and evening to move the jaw back and forth. Do this for 5-10 minutes. Then start to open your mouth wide, and then close it. Do this rhythmically for 7-12 minutes. Such exercises will help to strengthen the gum tissue and ensure their excellent regeneration.
The next thing you need to do every day isgum massage. It promotes active blood flow. It is necessary to start with the index fingers the massaging movements from the center of the gums from top to bottom, and then vice versa. Duration of the procedure is 5-10 minutes. Excellent, if during the massage you will use fish oil or sea buckthorn oil.
The fortress of bone formations and gums will provide special tinctures. They need to rinse the mouth 4-5 times a day. They are prepared independently with the help of one of these recipes:
- Take 2 teaspoons of walnut leaves and pour 200 ml of boiling water. Leave to infuse mixture for 1 hour. Then strain it and rinse your mouth.
- Take 4 tbsp. spoon and 5 tbsp. spoons of horse sorrel. Pour the ingredients into the 300 ml brine sauerkraut. Leave the mixture for a day, then strain and use to rinse the mouth.
- Take in equal parts a bloodlet, St. John's Wort,sedge sand and geranium blood-red. Boil water and pour it 5 tbsp. spoons of the collection. Put the mixture on a slow fire for 15 minutes. Then leave for 2 hours to insist, and then strain and apply.
- Take 1 tbsp. spoonful of comfrey roots and pour 200 ml of water. Leave it all for the night, in the morning strain the infusion and rinse your mouth.
How can I treat my teeth with caries?
Shallow caries can be treated most, because teeth with it are affected only superficially. To do this, you can use the following proven tools:
- Mix 2 tbsp. spoons of dry grass of field horsetail with natural honey. Apply the product to caries damaged by caries for 5-10 minutes. Then rinse the mouth with alcohol tincture diluted with water. The tincture should be made on the basis of a wolfberry (ratio 5: 1).
- Take 50 g of horseradish roots, 20 g of fennel fruit and20 g peppermint. Grind the ingredients and pour 1 liter of vodka. Insist all this for 65 days. The received infusion rinse your mouth at least 3 times a day.
- Use fresh urine for caries treatment. Do it with a lotion to the sick teeth. Apply them for 15-20 minutes. The procedure is carried out daily 3 times a day.
How to get rid of tartar?
It is the tartar that promotes the development of gum disease and the development of caries. To get rid of it, you can use one or more of these proven tools:
- Wet a cotton swab in hydrogen peroxide. They wipe the surface of the teeth, pay special attention to those places where the plaque and stone accumulated. Carry out this procedure in the morning and in the evening for 5-7 days.
- An excellent abrasive is foodsoda. It polishes the enamel and bleaches it, and also effectively removes plaque and stone. Apply it to the toothbrush, and then brush your teeth for 3-5 minutes. Do this 5-6 times.
- Take a black radish, wash and grate. Mix it with lemon juice in a 1: 6 ratio. Stir thoroughly the ingredients. The resulting mixture is applied to the teeth and leave overnight. The next day, carefully brush your teeth to completely get rid of the stone formations and plaque.
Now you know how to treat your teeth. However, remember that it is best to start therapy after consultation with the dentist, because in some cases you can not do without professional treatment.