How to sum up the day by the method of five fingers
Today we will talk about summing up the day. Thanks to summing up, you can track the path to the goal, celebrate your success, and fulfill your desires. As well as more competently plan the next day. We offer to get acquainted with a simple and effective way to summarize the day - "The method of 5 fingers."
This method was created by well-known business coach Bodo Schaefer. It is convenient to apply it not only at work and business, but also just for mom with a child in her arms. Thanks to this method, you will be able to sum up the results without interrupting your evening affairs: bathing a child, taking a shower or lying in bed. To do this, just look at your hands, and the names of the fingers will tell you what it is worth remembering and analyzing.
- Little finger - "Thoughts." What thoughts visited me today? Perhaps there were interesting ideas on the design of the house or the idea that you need to buy something. What have I learned? How to apply the knowledge gained.
- Unnamed - "Proximity to the goal."What actions have I taken to achieve the goal? How close are I to achieving it?
- Medium - “Condition”. What was my condition during the day? What pleased me? What caused the alarm? And what upset? In what mood do I sum up?
- Index - “Services”. What good things have I done for others? Who have I helped? And who helped me?
- Big - "Cheerfulness." What good things have I done for my body and health? What foods did I eat? what physical exercises did you do? What have I done today for my beauty?
Such an analysis and summing up of the past day will help tune in for tomorrow, think through steps to achieve goals, analyze which areas of life you want to improve. Perhaps you decide that it is time to develop a new habit, for example, to reinforce the "Vivacity" and start doing exercises in the morning.