How to remove mold from the walls during the repair?
Starting repair, namely the replacement of wall decoration in the room, you must check the walls for mold and other fungi. They can not always feel the smell or see with the naked eye. This problem is relevant for those who live in private houses or panel high-rise buildings. Here rooms are very poorly ventilated, which contributes to the appearance of mold and other wall fungi that affect the finish. In this article, you can learn how to get rid of mold before finishing the walls.
So, in order to get rid of the mold you will need:
- antiseptic (biocide);
- putty knife;
- copper sulphate;
- household "White";
- bleaching powder;
- baking soda.
Process of removing molds, as well asdesign of sports facilitiesquite lengthy and time consuming. He will require a lot of strength and patience from you. In order to remove mold it is necessary:
- Find out and eliminate the causes of its occurrence.Often mold appears due to poor ventilation of the room and violation of the humidity regime.
- Remove the finish that struck the mold. Cleaning products must be removed from the housing as quickly as possible.
- Treat the wall with antiseptics. Apply them to brush or roller. Details on how to apply antiseptic, written on the package. Copper sulphate can also be used as an antiseptic.
- After the antiseptic is applied, the wall must be thoroughly dried.
- In order to prevent mold reappearance. process the wall "white".
Good luck to you and repair the walls without mold.