How to record dvd?
Watch the video
Your personal computer has accumulateda lot of information that you very rarely use? In order to free up space on your computer, you can write information to disks. It's best to use DVDs, as they are larger than CDs. But before you burn a DVD, you need to decide on a program with which you can do it.
There are so many programs that help you burn DVDs. Let's dwell on the main ones.
Nero Burning Rom
If you think how fast to write dvd, in suchyou should use Nero Burning Rom. You can download the program from the official site softonic.com (if it was not installed earlier). After that, it must be installed on the PC. The disc is recorded as follows:
- Insert the drive drive.
- Make sure the system recognizes it correctly. Otherwise, it is necessary to check if the disk is clean by 100% or not.
- Open the application.
- Select DVD.
- Add the files you need.
- Click "Burn" and select the desired speed.
- It remains only to wait a little (about 5-7 minutes), and the disc will be recorded.
For more information about burning discs with this program, see How to burn disks via Nero.
Windows Media Player
To get started, download the software on softonic.com and install it on your PC. Then the recording takes place in several stages:
- Insert a blank disc into the drive.
- Select the record line, and then Windows Media Player with the "entry" should start.
- Then drag the necessary files for the record, specify the name of the disc and click "Start recording".
If you want to burn a disc using this program, you must follow certain rules:
- Carefully study the disc recorder and select the appropriate option: DVD + R / RW or DVD-R / RW.
- With this player, you can not record audio DVDs and DVDs with video files.
Burn Aware Free
Burn Aware Free - another very simpleprogram for writing DVD. With this program you can create not only backup copies of disks, but also create disks with data, movies and audio compositions. Before you start recording a disc, you need to download the program from the site besplatnye-programmy.com and install it on your computer.
If you want to burn a DVD disc using this program, you should follow the instructions:
- Insert the disc into the drive.
- Run the program.
- Select "Burn a disc" and copy the files to a disc.
- After that, click "record".
- When the program finishes writing data to disk, click "Finish" and remove the disk from the drive.
Ashampoo Burning Studio Free
Ashampoo Burning Studio Free is considered the mostthe best among free programs that allow you to write data to various disks. It has the same qualities as the previous program, and in addition allows you to erase rewritable discs and prepare for printing a variety of covers for discs.
Using the program
- Download the program from the site programy.com.ua and run it.
- Choose the appropriate option for recording (data recording, backup, music, video, etc.).
- In the window that opens, click the "Add" button and select the files to be recorded.
- After that, think up the name of the disc and start recording.
- When you finish recording, do not forget to eject the disc from the drive.
Corel DVD MovieFactory
This program differs from its analoguesIn addition to recording, users can also edit video files. The interface is easy and understandable for users, which makes it easier to work in this program. Before starting to work, the program must be downloaded from the site programy.com.ua and installed on a PC. If you want to burn a movie to DVD, then this program will perfectly cope with the task. To do this you need:
- Insert the disk into the drive.
- Run the program. It should be noted that the program itself recognizes disks.
- Select "Create Video Disc" and copy the movies prepared for recording.
- After that go directly to the burning.
- When choosing a DVD, pay attention to the ending of the name R or RW. If you select R, it means that the disc can be written only once, and RW indicates its reusable use.
- If you want to record several movies on one disc, you can use programs that will reduce the size of the movie or transcode it into MPEG-2.
- In case you plan to record discs frequently, purchase a special disk to clean the drive from dust. Do cleaning is recommended once in six months.
- For high-quality recording of disks from time to time, do a defragmentation of the hard disk, which will speed up the recording process and reduce the chances of errors.
- Do not use old and worn discs for recording. You just can ruin your drive.
- Do not open the drive while recording, this may result in loss of information, stopping recording and disc corrupting.
- Also, do not stop recording. It is necessary to wait for the burn to finish, and only after that to extract the disc.
- Do not load the recordable disc completely, leave some free space on it. This will speed up the recording of the disc and make it easier to view in the future.
For more information on burning discs, see How to record a video to a disc and How to burn a disc.