How to make a remix?
Remix is a new look at all the long-knownA song or an old song, into which a new life was breathed. Now remixes are very popular, especially at discotheques. Very often it is used to combine several songs into one. Each DJ knows how to make a remix, so that the usual and nothing inconspicuous song, became the best dance hit.
Variants of programs for remixes
There are many programs that allowmake a remix. The difference is that some are more sophisticated and designed for pros, while others are completely unpretentious and even a beginner can cope with this case. For example, the program MP3 Remix allows you to quickly and easily create remixes of songs that are recorded in mp3 format. The simplicity of this program is that it can automatically create remixes, there are built-in libraries of remixes and various sounds, there is also a huge selection of effects, the rhythm is determined automatically, it is possible to impose user sounds on the track and then save remixes in formats such as WAV and WMA. Also in demand is a program like Nero Wave Editor.
How remixes are made
With the development of technology and the emergence of aa variety of programs no longer have problems with how to do remixes. Mixing of songs is done by everyone who is not too lazy, and who even knows a bit of music. Usually, ready-made vocal preparations are used, which are superimposed on new melodies and a different rhythm.
- First you need to cut the right parts of the vocals,then think about what style the remix will be made. The most common are reggae, jazz, electro, tango, etc. Remember that the song should have a development according to this pattern: from simple to complex.
- Do not start using tracks with all musical instruments at the very beginning, add them gradually. To create a successful remix, it is desirable to use tracks such as drums and bass.
- In some programs you will find also a rhythm section. It's interesting to hear songs with different sub-voices and backing. They are in every program.
- Vocal, cut from a song, can also beProcess to create the desired effect. Turning to the final stage of work, adjust the volume of each track so that it does not turn out so that one will mute all the others.
- After everything is ready, you can reduce the tracks. It is desirable to save it in the wave format, since it will allow you to listen to the resulting remix in excellent quality.
To make it easier to make a remix of the song, you can not suffer with the deduction of a separate vocal track, but find and download an already prepared audio track or use the akapelny variant.
Working with FL Studio
Among the professional programs can be foundsuch as FL Studio, although you can even say that this is not a program, but a virtual studio that includes many directions. For ideal operation, it is desirable to have a MIDI keyboard, but if there is not one, you can do the usual. First, the basis of the musical masterpiece in the Playlist window is created. Next is editing the sound, determining the volume and frequency of each track, adding various effects. In this work, the main thing is not to spare time for the smallest details and to customize all the audio tracks properly. When creating a quality remix, prepare for the painstaking work that will take you a lot of time and effort.
For those who are new to this field of activity andnever worked with this type of software, then before using FL Studio it is advisable to take a training video course or simply to view individual video lessons that can be found on the Internet. Also, when installing this program on a computer, make sure that this version has been Russified if you are not very friendly with English. Now you know how to make a remix to Fl without problems and various errors.
For a modern person, life without music isnot life, because it is music that gives us inspiration, makes us think, experience some emotions or just helps to relax. Coming to the club, you want to relax, dance to the fullest, or just move in time with the music. DJs watch the mood of the audience, set the pace and rhythm of their movements. And in creating a dance atmosphere, remixes of popular songs are of no small importance. Each DJ has a certain style, which is seen in the processing and clamping of musical compositions.
It can be said that only with experience comesthe ability to create a remix, which will appeal to every fan and connoisseur of musical creations. In this case, it is important not to be afraid to experiment, to use creative and creative approaches, to unite what seemed at first sight completely incompatible with each other. Therefore, do it boldly, and someone will definitely appreciate your work and diligence. Yes, and you can at any time enjoy your creation, and even be proud of it.