How to make a doll of paper?
Who said that the best toys are those bought instore finished products? Children are much more pleased with the prospect of doing something with their own hands, and then using the product of their own works, creativity. We will tell you how to make a paper doll with your child, giving him not only a doll of paper, but also experience in making crafts, as well as unforgettable emotions from creativity!
5 Steps to Make a Doll from Paper
Before you make a paper doll, make sure you have a colored cardboard, pencils, markers, colored paper and a lot of glossy magazines.
- So, let's start making a doll of paper together withyour child. On a white sheet of thick paper (cardboard), draw a figure of the future doll. It will be a workpiece, but you can immediately outline the face and hair of your paper doll.
- Cut out a doll from cardboard with scissors. At the same time, teach your child to properly hold the scissors and pass them with the handle forward. It's time to draw on your paper doll underwear and prepare your outerwear.
- The outer clothing is made around the contours of the figure. Attach the doll to a piece of paper and circle. Now you can cut out any clothing items from the magazines and try them on to the doll's sketch.
- To dress a doll, it is necessary to make a paper lapel on each piece of clothing. After bending it, you fix the jacket, panties and stuff on your homemade paper doll.
- The last step is to put our doll on its feet. To do this, you need to make a stand for the doll - cut out a circle from a piece of colored cardboard and glue it to the feet of the doll, the feet must be bent. So we will give the puppet resistance.
So, you, together with your child, made a doll of paper!