How to make a bouncer?
Watch the video
It would seem, well, why make a ball-hopperwith your own hands, if only for fifty rubles you can buy a smart bright jumping-off, decorated with a portrait of a handsome cartoon hero? The answer to this question can be only one - the main pleasure of making a jumping-off with their own hands lies in the very process of its creation, and not in the result obtained.
If you want a little "pokoldovat" in the home kitchen with the child, carefully study our instructions, stock up on all necessary and boldly proceed to create your first bouncer.
How to make a ball-hopper yourself
To make a pop-up, you will need:
- Medical disposable gloves;
- Glass jar or old cup;
- Wand-stirrer (better glass or metal, but the usual pencil will do the same);
- A disposable syringe with a volume of ten cubes;
- A bottle of medical ethyl alcohol (96%);
- Several bubbles of silicate glue (it is also called clerical).
- Wear gloves. In a jar or a cup pour 80 ml of silicate glue (measure the right amount of glue with a syringe without a needle). If desired, you can tint the glue with a few drops of liquid aniline paint or colored ink. In order for the ball to flicker and glisten in the light, small glitters designed for designer manicure can be added to the glue.
- Add 20 ml of alcohol to the container. Note: you can use a different amount of glue and alcohol - the main thing is to observe their 4: 1 volume ratio.
- Start to stir intensively the ingredients in the container, and the mixture will thicken just before your eyes.
- When the mixture thickens strongly and gathers into a single lump, remove it from the container and start rolling between the palms, trying to form a smooth ball out of it.
- This elastic lump will have to be rolled for a long time - almost to full hardening.
- When the jumping tree ceases to stick to your hands, put it on a clean glass and let it dry completely. After that you can start his "sea trials".
Method of the second
There is another way to makea kind of real jumping-off. In fairness, I must say that it will not be a full-fledged jumping ball, but rather a funny rubber egg. Do you want to try to create it? Then prepare a chicken egg and a bottle of ordinary table vinegar.
- Boil the hard-boiled egg, put it in a half-liter glass jar, pour vinegar on the very neck of the jar. Set the jar on the far shelf for three days.
- During this time, the shell on the egg dissolves, and it itself will become very elastic and, as it were, rubbery.
- After the specified time, you only need to remove the "rubber" egg from the can, rinse it under the tap and enjoy the result.
The closest relative of the man-made hopper is a self-made lime. On how to make it, read in our article How to make a lisuna.