How to lay out the picture?
Photohosting - a kind of storage of photos, allowing you to upload a large number of photos and show them to your friends and family. Among the set of photohostings, there are:
Photofile is a service that stores and displays photographs. Among the advantages are:
- 4 interface languages;
- free storage of unlimited photos;
- the ability to upload up to 10 photos in one session;
- storage of images in the ZIP-archive;
- albums can be closed for viewing and discussion;
- Free access to links for external sites;
- presence of photo editor.
You can add photos at photofile.ru.
Flickr is one of the largest photohostings in the world. The advantages of this photo hosting include a large number of tools for working with photographs, namely:
- RSS feeds;
- system of comments;
- different communities;
- the ability to sort pictures by folders and by camera models.
- limited number of pictures displayed (100 per month);
- placing a small number of links to external sources (10);
- the amount of uploaded photos to 5 MB.
For an additional fee, you can expand the capabilities of your account. Share photos on the Flickr website.
Picasa Web is a photo hosting, owned by Google and significantly different from other options.
- loading pictures up to 20 MB;
- the ability to view images not only for registered users;
- at a time you can upload up to 5 pictures;
- the program recognizes the same elements on the pictures and asks to name them (for example, the face of the same person);
- in free mode, you can download pictures, totaling 1 GB;
- high cost of annual subscription (up to 500 dollars).
You can add photos to the Picasa website.
Links from photo hosting sites can be posted on forums, blogs and social networks, as well as send by email or sms-message.
Forums (on phpBB) allow you to share yourphotographs, receive comments and advice from users. Examples of forums can be Stock Photo Club and the Community of Free Photographers, where you can not only display your photos, but also participate in the discussion of various issues in photography.
Social networks, such as Facebook, VKontakte,Odnoklassniki allow you to share your pictures with friends and acquaintances. The only thing is the unprotected images that almost any visitor can copy to his computer. In order to post a picture, you must have a registered account.
If you want to lay out a picture on Yandex, you must first register with this system. The system allows the following:
- upload pictures of different formats;
- add labels and names;
- adjust access to pictures and folders;
- download photos from any device, using special programs.
If you want to not only demonstrate yourpictures, but also a little more to make money on them, you can use the services of photobanks (special services that help photographers exhibit, and publishers or advertising agencies can safely acquire the pictures they like.). An example of such a service is istockphoto.