How to get a forest for construction?
There are several cases of wood allocationfor the needs of citizens. It is used for building a house, for repair work and in the form of fuel. The current legislation strictly defines the norms that are approved by local self-government bodies:
- For the construction of a house is usually allocated 150 m3forests once in 25 years.
- To repair the house is allocated 50 cubic meters every five years.
- For fuel can allocate 10-15 cubic meters once a year.
Such standards were not always. For example, the volume allocated for construction a few years ago was 100 cubic meters. But the growing need for private housing has made a difference. Therefore today the norm is increased by half.
The question is how to get wood for construction,Excites today many private developers. First of all, I must say that the "forest" is itself. This is a plot of a certain area, on which it is possible to cut down trees. You can do it yourself or invite specialists. Export the wood can only after receiving permits. They are issued by the leshoz. You can obtain a permit after the plot has been brought into its proper state, it must be cleaned and put in order.
Attention! You can not get a free forest if you are not a war veteran or a disabled person of a certain group. You have to pay for wood. But any citizen of the Russian Federation can buy it.
Required documents for obtaining the forest
- An application is submitted to the leshoz, where theCommission established by the Ministry of Forestry of the region or the region. The document should indicate the amount of wood needed, and for what needs it will be used.
- If the forest is to be used as fuel, it will be necessary to produce a certificate stating that wood stoves have been installed in the house.
If the forest is bought for the construction of a house or its repair, additional documents will be required:
- a notarized copy of the building permit;
- certificate of the local government on whether the forest was previously allocated or not, if it was allocated, then when;
- copy of the passport;
- if there was a loss of the house for various reasons (natural or man-made), you need to provide a certificate of what happened. In case of fire, a certificate is issued by the Gospozhnadzor authority.
The Commission must, within ten days, considerapplication and issue a permit. After that, the applicant with the forestry department enters into a contract of sale, which becomes the basis to receive the forest for the construction of the house. The payment is made, the plot is allocated, it is possible to start cutting down.