How to fry pork in a pan is tasty and juicy: step-by-step photos and video recipes for making juicy pork slices, in the form of steaks, steak and shashlik
Pork can be called meat, without which it is difficult to imagine the diet of our compatriot. After all, it produces nourishing meatballs for every day, juicy steaks for gatherings with friends, barbecues for outdoor recreation. You can transfer food from pork to infinity, but we will not do this. Better share the secrets of proper frying, as well as recipes for delicious juicy pork, fried in a frying pan.
The main thing in the article
How to fry pork: general recommendations
The pledge that pork will turn out to be ideal is its correct choice and appropriate conditions for its preparation.How to choose and fry myasko pork correctlyread below:
- For frying, myasco with small fatty layers is suitable. Such pork after frying will remain juicy and soft.
- The best part of the carcass for frying with a pan is the femoral or neck.
- For frying, it is best to take fresh or chilled pork. If there is none, but there is a frozen piece, then it needs to be defrosted in a natural way (in the refrigerator on the bottom shelf).
- The meat of a young pig has a pale pink color. It is this shade characteristic of the meat of a young animal.
- Before starting the cooking process it is necessary to wash the meat. You can dry it with paper towels.
- When frying should not use a lot of spices, it will kill the taste of meat. It is better to sprinkle with salt already prepared piece.
How to deliciously fry pork in a pan: a recipe with step by step photos
Although they say - in order to tasty roast pork, you need culinary talent, each hostess can turn pork into a masterpiece, if desired.Well, the recipe with step-by-step photos below will help her in this.
First, prepare the ingredients:
- 600–800 g of pork; steak or chop is perfect;
- 1 large onion;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 c broth, you can take meat, mushroom or vegetable;
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil;
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar;
- 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar;
- 2 h l thyme;
- 1 hl salt;
- one clove of garlic.
Now we begin to "create":
Rinse the pork under running water.
Divide into four parts, a width of about 2.5 cm. Fry the pieces on both sides until a delicious crust. Remove and sprinkle salt from both sides.
Chop the onion and carrot.
Fry them to a state of readiness.
Add sugar, vinegar to vegetables, squeeze garlic, pour broth. When all boils, add thyme and put pieces of meat.
To cover with a lid. Simmer for 20–25 minutes. To check with a long skewer, if pink juice is not emitted when piercing, the meat is ready. Serve with grilled vegetables.
How to fry juicy pork with onions in a pan?
Onions - this is the vegetable, which is simply impossible to spoil the pork. This product is ideally combined with fatty pig meat, saturating it with a special flavor.Pork with onions can be called a universal dish that can be served as a separate lunch, or as an addition to the main meal. For cooking will need:
- 0.5 kg of meat (pork);
- 3 bulb bulbs;
- vegetable oil;
- Pork cut into portions.
- Peel the onions and chop into half rings.
- Pour the vegetable oil into the pan and heat it.
- Send pieces of pork to the pan and fry for about 10 minutes, during this time stir twice. On the meat should be appetizing crust.
- Send onion to the meat and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Cover the skillet with a lid, reduce the heat and cook for about 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with spices and stew for another 2–3 minutes.
How to fry pork pieces with vegetables in a pan to garnish?
Juicy pork soaked in vegetable juices - just delicious, before which simply can not resist! To prepare such pork you will need the following set of products:
- 0.5 kg of pork;
- 1 small squash;
- 1-2 Bulgarian sweet peppers;
- one onion;
- one carrot;
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- Cut the meat into long sticks.
- All vegetables are cleaned, washed and cut into strips.
- Heat the pan, pour the oil and fry the meat for 3-5 minutes on high heat.
Reduce heat and add vegetables to pork every 3 minutes in the following order:
- sweet Bulgarian pepper.
- Lastly, squeeze garlic into the pan and add the spices.
- Extinguish 3-5 minutes and you can try.
How to fry pork skewers in a pan?
Who does not like kebabs? But it is not always possible to break out into nature and please yourself with a fragrant kebab with the smell of smoke. No worse, you can cook shish kebab on a griddle according to the Georgian recipe. So let's go. Cooking Products:
- 2 kg of pork, on the kebab is best to choose a neck;
- 6–8 onions;
- 250 ml of white wine (dry);
- vegetable oil.
- Meat cut into pieces like shish kebab.
- Peel the onion, chop into half rings.
- Pour oil on a hot skillet and move pork there.
- Cover with a lid, make a small fire and fry so that the meat releases juice.
- Open the lid and evaporate until the juice disappears.
- If the fluid is gone, but the meat is still tough, add plain water and stew.
- When the meat is ready, salt and pepper, increase the fire.
- Fry the pieces until a nice brown crust.
- Pour the wine and simmer for 10 minutes under a closed lid. The fire should be average.
- When the wine is evaporated, add onions, spices and fry until the vegetable turns golden.
- Decorate the finished dish with fresh vegetables.
How to fry meat: video recipe for cooking pork in a pan
Roasted pork in a frying pan: a recipe
In order for the meat to retain all the juices, it can be fried in a pan with one piece, and then cut into portions and served with stewed cabbage, fried potatoes or porridge.
Prepare the ingredients:
- 800 g of pork, it is desirable to take the loin;
- 50 grams of fat;
- Any vegetables available for the pillow.
- Strip a piece of meat, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Chop the lard and send it to the pan.
- When the fat is melted, put the prepared piece on the resulting fat.
- Fry it on all sides until a ruddy hue forms on the surface.
- Around the meat in a frying pan lay out the vegetables, salt them.
- Put the pan in the preheated oven and cook the dish for another 15–25 min..
How to fry pork on a grill pan like in a restaurant?
The key to success in cooking on the grill pan is a thick cast iron pan with a grooved surface. Having such, you can easily cook delicious myasko no worse than in the restaurant menu. Cooking Products:
- 600 g of pork, suitable tenderloin or not very fat neck.
- 1 tbsp soy sauce;
- 2 hours l mustard;
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil;
- 0.5 hl mixture of Provencal herbs.
Cut the prepared meat into slices across the grain.
Fold everything into a container and add all the other ingredients. Stir and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
Heat the grill pan and put it on myasko. Fry it from both sides for 2–3 min.
Prepare the foil in advance. Put the pork on it and wrap tightly. The meat in the foil should reach another 25 minutes. After the roll out and you can eat.
Tip: To get the perfect steak, choose meat with a little streak of fat. Then the dish will be juicy and soft.
Pork chop in a batter pan: a simple recipe
“Chop” is a nutritious dish that will appeal to every man. It is quite possible to cook it quickly in batter, and a simple recipe below will help you to cope with the task, to feed tasty and quickly the whole family.
Depending on what kind of chop you prefer (lean or fatty), you need to take beaten meat or a cut from the pork neck.
For the preparation of meat in batter need:
- 0.5 kg of pork (cue, neck);
- three eggs;
- 2 tbsp flour;
- butter to fry.
- From a piece of pork to make plates 1.5 cm wide, cutting it across the fibers.
- Beat off each of the resulting plates. Pepper, salt.
- Beat the eggs, pour in water, salt and whip. Add flour and beat again to avoid lumps.
- Preheat the pan.
- Dip each repulsed plate of meat in a batter and send them to a hot frying pan.
- Fry until ready, which will "tell" the golden shade of the crust.
Tip: To chops are not torn when beating, before you beat the meat with a hammer, wrap it with cling film. The meat in the film should "walk", since when it is beaten it increases in size.
How to fry pork steak in a pan?
Steak is the name of pork on the bone, which came to us from the West. It does not have to spend a lot of time frying. Properly cooked steak is soft, juicy and just melts in your mouth. To cook steak, you need to prepare:
- 300–400 g of meat already cut into portions;
- 1.5 hl of salt;
- 1.5 hl pepper;
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
- Initially prepare portions. Wash them, dry them, rub with pepper, wrap with cling film and let them soak for 15-30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Heat the griddle with vegetable oil.
- Put steaks on it, fry each side for 5 minutes, until appetizing golden crust appears.
- Salt and let the meat stand on a hot pan under the lid for 10 minutes.
- Put the steak on a large flat plate. For decoration fit greens and fresh vegetables.
Pork with potatoes in a pan: a recipe
This is a great hearty dinner, which can be tasty to feed the family. To prepare such a meal you need to prepare:
- 0.5 kg of pork;
- 100 g of fat (if pork is fat, you can cook without fat);
- 1 kg of potatoes;
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil;
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- Cut the fat into small cubes, pork - into cubes.
- Peel potatoes, wash, cut.
- Put the lard on a hot frying pan and fry until the cubes become transparent.
- Remove the bacon from the bacon, add vegetable oil and put the sticks of meat.
- When the meat is reddened, add the potatoes.
- Over medium heat, fry potatoes until cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle the finished dish with salt and pepper, squeeze the garlic.
- Mix everything and leave for 3-5 minutes in a hot frying pan to soak in spices.
- Open the lid and enjoy a delicious dish. Do not forget about sour cucumbers, tomatoes and cabbage, which are ideal for such a dinner.
Pork cutlets, fried in a pan: a step by step recipe with photos
Pork can not only fry, but also cook juicy, soft burgers. After all, the most delicious burgers are made of pork. To prepare these cutlets you need to prepare:
- 1kg of pork;
- 3 large onions;
- 1/4 loaf of white bread;
- 1 tbsp milk;
- 2 eggs.
Cut the meat into pieces, peel the onions. Bread soak in milk.
Grind all the ingredients in a meat grinder (squeeze bread before grinding). Beat eggs, add salt and pepper. Knead minced meat.
Pour sunflower oil into a griddle, form cutlets and put them on it.
Brown the burgers on both sides until brown.
Cutlets can be served with cereals, pasta or mashed potatoes.
Fry meat: marinade for pork in a pan
How to fry pork in a pan: the secrets of experienced chefs
Each chef has his own secrets how to fry juicy pork in a pan. They shared some of these secrets with our magazine.
- Pork perfectly with these vegetables: onions, peppers, carrots, tomatoes.
- Cooking pork with vegetables involves the initial roasting of vegetables, and only then adding pieces of pork.
- Acid will help to make meat soft. Therefore, before frying, it can be kept for up to 2–5 hours in kefir diluted with lemon juice. Vinegar for these purposes is not suitable. He will make meat tough. A similar effect of "softening" of fibers has beer and mineral water.
- To prevent pork from sticking to the pan, the oil for frying should be well heated.
- Do not leave a piece of meat in the pan, as it "comes" and can become tough.
Cook pork with pleasure and please your relatives.