How to draw "Time of adventure": portraying Finn, Jake and Marcelin
One of the most beloved children of the worldanimated series is "Time of adventure." Its success is simply stunning! And so many of his fans are interested in how to draw "Time of adventure" and its heroes.
The plot of the cartoon
Thirteen-year-old boy Finn with his devoted dog Jake conquered the hearts of a huge audience. Everything happens in a magical country called Uuu.
A lover of travel and adventure Finn savesbeautiful princesses, who constantly fall into the clutches of evil and treacherous monsters, of which there are many in the country. In all matters, Jake helps him - a wise and devoted dog possessing magical abilities to stretch to implausible dimensions and change his form.
Fans of this animated series often think about how to draw "Time of adventure." Gradually, the master classes published in this article will help.
Master-class on drawing Finn
Since it is impossible to draw "Adventure time" without the protagonist, it is worth considering the process of working on this image.
- The Finn's body is a rectangle withsmoothed oval arcs with corners. At the top of this figure are the ears. In our case, the character's body is slightly curved - the hero is depicted in motion.
- The face is drawn primitively by the rule "point, point, comma", that is, an arc. The trunk also separates from the head.
- Children's style is made up of the hero's hands with fingers.
- Bottom to the body are attached legs with shoes.
- On the back of Finn, you can depict a backpack.
- And next to the boy, of course, his inseparable friend Jake!
How to draw "Time of adventure": depicting Jake
- First, a novice artist should depict the character's body. It has the form of a potato.
- The legs of the hero are painted underneath.
- Approximately the same way the hands of a dog standing on its hind legs are depicted.
- Mentally dividing the trunk into three parts, on the upper dividing line draw hanging dogs cheeks. To do this on the oval nose piping, you should depict the "sausage" surrounding her.
- Arcs represent the ears and mouth of the dog. In the open mouth of the dog you can draw your teeth.
- Jake's eyes have the shape of circles.
- The second circles around the eyes will give them a bulge.
- Eyebrows draw eyebrows over the eyes.
- You can color Jake in orange, leaving your teeth and eyes blank.
Master class on drawing Marceline
Every fan of the series is known as QueenVampires, because she is also the main character of the series. And the artist, thinking about how to draw "Time of Adventure", Marcelin, undoubtedly, will cause special interest.
- The head of the heroine should be depicted in the form of an oval.
- The vampire body is also depicted oval, but withflattened lower part. The head connects with the body with the neck (unlike the characters of Finn and Jake). The trunk is curved in the upper part, emphasizing the stoop of the heroine.
- The legs consist of two parallel curves. The lines line a little apart.
- Marcelin's boots are painted on their feet.
- The Queen's hands are also depicted by parallel curves.
- On the head should be drawn lush hair.
- The second stage of work on the character's hairdo is the image of the main mass of hair that reaches the floor.
- The face of the vampire is slightly shifted to the tophead. Eyes are points, and the mouth has the form of two parallel arcs, smoothly connected along the edges. The mouth can be made ajar, and on the neck two points should be noted for bites.
- Marceline needs to draw a few black teeth, the rest of the oral cavity should be painted gray.
- Black hair, gray shirt, blue leggings and red boots - these colors are recommended to paint this character in the animated series.
Now every novice artist knows how to draw the "Adventure Time", i.e. the main characters of Finn, Jake and Marcelin.