How to disassemble Nokia X2?
Sometimes there are situations when it is necessarydisassemble your cell phone. This need can arise for a number of very different reasons. We'll figure it out in more detail, how to disassemble nokia x 2 00. After reading this article, you can do it yourself.
In order to disassemble the phoneTORX T-6 screwdriver is required, as well as a small flat-blade screwdriver to latch the latches on the screens and the motherboard. In addition, it will be necessary to "arm" with a special tool for parsing cases, which is an analogue of Nokia SRT-6, and a special scapula. The last two tools can be replaced with a flat screwdriver. The main thing is to wrap its stinger with paper in order not to scratch the phone casing made of plastic.
- At the beginning of the disassembly process, remove the coverbattery compartment. To do this, you need to press lightly on the latch located in the groove. Then you need to get hold of the battery.
- Now you need to start removing thecamera. To do this, you need to take a tool to parse the shells and poke the overlay, so that the two first latches can be disconnected. Further it is necessary to carefully carry out the tool for parsing the housings between the cover plate and the body. So the two upper latches can disengage. After this, you can disconnect the remaining two latches. Now you can remove the overlay and open the USB port stub.
- After opening the cap, it should be removed from the phone casing. Then, using a screwdriver, you need to unscrew two screws in order. You can not reuse them.
- Next, you should start to carefully removethe front panel of the phone. First of all, it is necessary to open the SD card slot cover, after which you can easily disconnect the two end caps on the right side of the panel, and then the two latches on the left side. Now you need to separate one more latch, located on the right, in the middle and one latch on the left. At the end, it remains to disconnect the last two latches from the bottom end. After that, you can easily remove the front panel.
- Consider next, how to disassemble nokia x2. The next step in the process involves removing the keyboard and the SD card slot. After that, you need to unscrew the four screws, disconnect all the latches and remove the metal frame.
- The final stage. Now you can disconnect the connector of the ribbon and remove the display. After that, having bent the latch, it is possible to remove the motherboard from the case. Then use a small screwdriver to remove the camera, remove the antenna module, the speaker and the charger connector.
Now the disassembly is over. In order to see how to disassemble the phone nokia x2, you should go to the following link.