How to define Russian?
All people are different and from natives of each countrytheir own characteristics. We easily distinguish foreigners from the crowd. In turn, they do the same. But the question arises, how to define a Russian abroad? How do they differ from foreigners?
Highlights the main features by which you can identify a Russian person in another country. Among the main features can be noted the following:
- Use of abusive words;
- Alert behavior;
- Wide soul;
- Holidays and events.
Russian people often use their ownlanguage, staying abroad. Many tourists do not even think about studying at least a couple of common foreign words. Some mistakenly think that hotel and restaurant staff should know Russian at a conversational level.
In moments of extreme indignation and indignationnatives of Russia automatically use Russian abusive words and expressions, even knowing a foreign language is pretty good. Everything happens on a subconscious level.
- Our compatriots can be recognized by their clothes, as they take the best and newest things to travel abroad to make them look more beautiful and attractive in photographs.
- If you look closely at the clothes of Russianpeople, you can also see elements of Russian symbolism: T-shirts with characteristic inscriptions or names of Russian football clubs, hats-earflaps, painted neck scarves, use of tricolor in the elements of clothing.
- Also you can meet absurdly dressed Russians, without the right combination of colors and styles.
- Another sign is the purchase of clothing from well-known brands in expensive stores.
According to foreigners, Russian girls and women are the most beautiful female representatives. They always stand out from the crowd.
Despite the beauty of Russian women, theyquite a lot of using cosmetic products about and without it. Even on the beach, they manage to apply a lot of decorative cosmetics on the skin, in particular a lot of foundation and eyelash carcasses.
Tourists from Russia (especially the female sex)try not to be shown on people without a beautiful hairstyle. Even going to lie on the beach or play tennis, a Russian woman must lay her hair. The application of cosmetics and hair styling is the first thing a girl does after sleeping.
If we compare Russian people with foreigners, thenthe first are less smiling than the latter. Our compatriots smile only in cases where the situation is actually ridiculous. In all other cases, it is very difficult to make them smile.
- While on vacation, Russian people spend very mucha lot of money and do not save on tips. Presumably they do not even bargain in stores. Only having lived a little time in another country, the Russians can begin to bargain, but still adhere to a certain pricing policy.
- Russians spend a lot of time in souvenir shops and gift shops, buying up everything that comes to hand. It is necessary, after all, to bring souvenirs to all friends and relatives.
Holidays and events
- Our compatriots are very fond of attending various events and entertainment venues.
- Russians celebrate any holidays with a widein a big way: loudly discuss all sorts of topics, laugh a lot, sing Russian songs, drink a lot of alcoholic beverages and behave rather cheekily, and in some cases even ill-mannered. It is customary to invite a large number of guests to such events.
The main thing is to bring home a lot of photos, likeproof of a well-spent holiday, so Russians do not miss the slightest opportunity to make a beautiful shot. They are photographed near each beautiful building or plant. And on the beach can arrange a whole photo session, 20-30 minutes long (depending on the number of photographed). Subsequently, these photos are put on public display in social networks.
Tourists from Russia are regarded with disbelief in the surrounding people, especially those who ask to be photographed or take part in any drawing.
For all of the above, it is possible to recognize a Russian person while staying abroad. You can not even talk to a person, but you will immediately know that you are a Russian from Russia.