How to cure the head?
Constant stress, internal diseases,poor hygiene, hormonal disorders - all this can cause hyperkeratosis or seborrheic dermatitis. To treat any of these ailments is necessary in a complex. It is necessary to use medicines and home remedies. Consider in detail how to cure the head of these diseases.
Treatment of hyperkeratosis
Hyperkeratosis is a common skin diseasehead, which is often chronic. Therefore, treatment should be long and effective. It is necessarily selected by the doctor on the basis of the diagnostic and analysis performed.
Therapy with hyperkeratosis, as a rule,provides the use of local drugs with tretinoin or corticosteroids. Ointments that contain these substances quickly remove irritation of the scalp, eliminate dryness, inflammation and pathological changes in the epidermis layer.
Also, complex therapy for hyperkeratosisprovides for soft peelings. During these, lemon, tartaric, lactic or malic acid is used. The procedures of peeling allow you to clear the pores, improve blood circulation and remove the dead layer of the epidermis.
At a hyperkeratosis masks are necessarily appointed or nominated. They are made on the basis of a dilute solution of sodium chloride and starch. If the disease is started, then procedures are additionally prescribed that provide for irradiation of foci of hyperkeratosis with ultraviolet light.
Folk remedies combined with medical therapy will cure such ailment much faster. Here is the list of the most effective of them:
- Take 200 g of onion peel and scald it. Then wring out and transfer to a container, where pre-pour 100 ml of vinegar. Leave the remedy for 2 weeks in a dark place. Then strain it and rub it into the scalp daily;
- Peel and potato. From the pulp squeeze the juice, rub it into the scalp and leave for 30 minutes. Then rinse with warm water;
- Take the beet cake and leave for 2 hours. Then attach it to the lesions for 40-60 minutes. After that, rinse the product and smear the scalp with olive oil.
Treatment of seborrheic dermatitis
Seborrheic dermatitis is accompanied by itching,dandruff and reddening of the scalp. It is necessary to treat it under the supervision of a doctor. As a rule, drug therapy involves taking antifungal drugs, which include nizoral and miconazole. In addition, you need to lubricate the scalp with keratolytic ointments.
When treating seborrheic dermatitis, physiotherapy is effective:
- ultraviolet therapy.
Physiotherapy should take courses. After them, you can get rid of redness, inflammation, itching and normalize the sebaceous glands.
When seborrheic dermatitis is very important to observediet. In the diet should be present in large quantities of vegetables, cereals and fruits. It is necessary to exclude fatty and smoked dishes, to refuse the use of soda, fast food and alcohol.
In addition, with seborrheic dermatitis, you can use folk remedies:
- Take two cloves of garlic and onion, peel them and grind them in a blender. The resulting gruel rub into the scalp and leave for 2 hours. After this time, you can wash off the mask;
- Take the olive oil and warm it up a little. Rub it in the roots of the hair, then wrap your head with polyethylene and a towel. After 3 hours, wash your hair;
- Take 2 tsp oak bark and pour 150 ml of boiling water. Place the container with the ingredients on the fire and allow to stand for 5 minutes. Strain and cool, then rub into the affected areas of the head;
- Alcohol tincture of calendula is diluted with water in a proportion of 1: 1. The finished product is daily rubbed into the scalp, it is not necessary to wash it off.
Also you might be interested in the article.