How to cook steamed burgers?
Steam cooking is becoming more popular,as it is a healthy way of cooking. In principle, there really is nothing wrong with such a diet. Meat, fish or vegetables cooked in this way are easily digested and retain more vitamins and benefits in general. Next, let's talk about how to make steamed chops.
Beef cutlet steamed
Beef always produces the most satisfying cutlets, besides, as red meat, it is combined with many kinds of products. This is what makes it not only useful, but also practical meat.
- 400 grams of ground beef;
- A small onion;
- 2 heads of garlic;
- 1 carrot.
- Peel and grate the carrots. Finely chop the onions. Place on a heated frying pan with vegetable oil and pass for 10 minutes.
- Put the ground beef in a deep bowl, salt, pepper, squeeze out the garlic (or finely cut), add a dressing of vegetables. Stir well and leave in the cold for 20 minutes.
- In the bowl multivarka add water and a tablespoon of vegetable oil - so the meat will be juicier. Put the form for steaming.
- Remove the stuffing and mix it again. After that, mold a few cutlets and put them into the cooking pan.
- Close the lid and set the timer for 20-25 minutes.
- When the cutlets are ready, you will hear a characteristic sound.
In a steaming mold you can also put peeled small potatoes or vegetables, and your fragrant dish will be ready in 25 minutes!
You may also be interested in the article How to cook steamed chops.