How to cook Philadelphia rolls?
The most familiar dishes of Japanese and Korean cuisine inRussia is sushi and rolls. And despite the fact that we are so fond of eating these delicacies, we often confuse the names of rolls and sushi. And rolls are a type of sushi and represent rolls, twisted from rice, nori, fillings and cut into 6 equal parts. But here there are different ways of making rolls. This article will tell you a recipe for the incomparably delicious and gentle rolls of Philadelphia.
How to prepare Philadelphia rolls
Most people have already tried to prepare rolls inat home, they put the rice on the nori, in the middle they put the stuffing and wrapped everything in a roll. The peculiarity of the Philadelphia rolls is that the rice in the roll is not inside, but on the outside of the dry seaweed of the nori. This is not as simple as it might seem at first glance. To prepare the rolls of Philadelphia the first time, we suggest following the instructions ...
We're going to the store. Ingredients:
- dry nori algae,
- rice (special for sushi or round-grain rice),
- Philadelphia cheese,
- avocado, cucumber,
- soy sauce.
Recipe, how to prepare rolls Philadelphia:
- Cook the rice. The proportions of rice and water: 200 grams of dry rice and 250 ml of water. Before welding rice for rolls, it must be rinsed. After rice absorbs water, turn off the fire, cover the pan with a lid. We need to have rice steamed, it will take 15 minutes. Many add 1 tablespoon of vinegar to sushi in rice to give a certain flavor and taste to the dish. But the choice is yours.
- On the mat we used (a bamboo mat)Stel food film. Cut the nori sheet in half and put one piece on the film. On the nori it is necessary to lay the rice in an even layer, leaving an empty strip above the algae.
- Then quickly turn the parison by rice downto the film. And we work with the Philadelphia cheese. Spread on roll it can be a spoon. In the end, you should get a strip (about 2 cm thick) of Philadelphia cheese in the middle of the nori sheet.
- Now we have to cut avocado and cucumber into very thin strips, and then evenly lay them on a strip of cheese along the entire length.
- With the help of mat we start gently and slowlytwist a sheet of nori with rice and stuffing into a roll. Maintain the filling with your fingers, tucking it under the nori. Try to press the bamboo mat to make the roll look like a neat bar.
- When we roll the roll to the end and unfold the mat, it will be necessary to carefully remove the food film from the roll.
- Sliced thin slices of salmon (6 pcs)lay out directly on the resulting roll, press it with a mat, so that the fish sticks to the rice. And then cut the roll into 6 equal parts. Now, you know how to cook Philadelphia rolls!