How to cook homemade vinegar?
Today, there is a huge amount of technology for cooking homemade vinegar. The best and most trusted ones are presented below.
How to make grape vinegar?
Before you prepare the vinegar for this recipe you need to stock up the following ingredients:
- grapes - 2 kg;
- granulated sugar - 150 g;
- pure water - 500 ml.
For the preparation of this vinegar it is better to takedark and sweet grapes. It is not required to wash it in advance, because there are substances on the surface of the berries that provide rapid fermentation. The process of preparation of this vinegar consists of the following stages:
- Take the grapes and separate it from the twigs. Then gently wipe the berries with a napkin. Then squeeze out the juice from them. It is additionally filtered through a double gauze.
- Pour the ready-made grape juice into a bottle andput sugar in there. Thoroughly mix everything to get a uniform consistency. Then close the bottle neck with a cotton stopper. Remove the container in a warm place for a month for fermentation.
- After this time, take out the finished vinegar and strain through gauze. Then pour out on small bottles. Keep this product in a cool place.
How to cook vinegar from gooseberries?
Very useful and tasty vinegar is obtained from gooseberry. But you need to take green varieties. To prepare it you need the following:
- gooseberries - 1.5 kg;
- granulated sugar - 200 g;
- boiled water -1.5 liters.
This vinegar is prepared longer than normal. But the result justifies the time costs. Therefore, this vinegar should be tried at least once. The process of preparation is as follows:
- Take the berries of gooseberries and go through them. You need to remove from them twigs and pistils. Then rinse the berry, dry on a kitchen paper towel, and then carefully crush it with a wooden tolkushkoy in an enameled container.
- Take a clean glass jar. Put the crushed gooseberry into them and fill with water. Add sugar there and mix well. Tighten each jar tightly, using a linen napkin and gum.
- Leave to ferment gooseberries for 3 months. Then strain the vinegar through gauze, folded several times. After that, pour out on small glass bottles and store in a cool place.
- It should be noted that it is permissible to add fresh tarragon sprouts in such a bite during cooking. They will make it more fragrant, and the color - more saturated.
How to cook currant vinegar?
You will surely like home-made currant vinegar. After all, it has a special taste and is incredibly useful. To make it you need these ingredients:
- black currant - 2 kg;
- boiled water - 500 ml;
- sugar - 700 g;
- 3% table vinegar - 1 bottle.
This vinegar is prepared a little differently, because the berry is first prepared for several days:
- Take 1 kg of currant, rinse and mashthrong in ceramic ware. The resulting mass pour vinegar. It is necessary that it is completely covered by it. Then cover the bowl with a napkin and leave for three days in a warm place.
- Squeeze the currant mass through the gauze pouch. Prepare the next batch of berries, and then pour them with the squeezed out liquid. Then leave it all for 2 days.
- Squeeze the juice from the currant mass. Add water and sugar to it. Boil the mixture over a low heat for 15 minutes. Be sure to remove the foam during this. Further cool it, strain and pour into bottles. Use the resulting vinegar can be immediately. Keep it in a dark place.
If you want to make apple cider vinegar, which is famous for its useful properties, then use this recipe.