How to cook carpaccio?
The one who knows what carpaccio is, and at least oncehe tried, will necessarily want to cook carpaccio at home. The Italian dish in the classical version implies the use of beef. Over time, various variants of carpaccio appeared: from mushrooms, fish, seafood, cheese. This article describes how to prepare carpaccio from chicken meat.
How to make poultry carpaccio
To prepare the dish you need a minimum set of products. Despite the simplicity of the recipe, chicken carpaccio turns out to be extraordinarily tender.
- chicken breast - 1 pc .;
- olives without pits - 10-15 pcs .;
- olive oil - 1 tsp;
- lemon - ½ pcs .;
- orange - 1 piece;
- green onions;
- white ground pepper.
- Before preparing the carpaccio, the chicken breast should be rinsed, cleaned of veins and films and dried with a paper towel.
- Wrap meat with food film or foil and place for 2-3 hours in the freezer. It is necessary to freeze to such a stage that the meat can easily be sliced.
- Frozen meat cut into very thin slices. You can use a slicer for this purpose.
- Cut the orange into thin slices.
- From half a lemon squeeze out the juice, add to it olive oil, salt, pepper and whisk.
- Slightly thawed meat lay on the dish, sprinkle finely chopped green onions and pour lemon-olive sauce.
- Decorate the dish with orange slices and black olives.
Those who are afraid of eating raw meat can pre-marinate it in a mixture of salt, pepper, provencal herbs or hops-suneli under oppression for 2-3 hours, and then wither the meat for a day.