How to cook buttermilk?
Oils are one of the most delicious varietiesmushrooms, which is also quick and easy to prepare. That's why there are a lot of recipes for cooking them. This article discusses how to prepare oil in various ways, and also tells how you can marinate these mushrooms for the winter.
How to cook fried buttermilts
Fried buttermilk - this is perhaps one of the most common options for cooking this variety of mushrooms. But the most appetizing recipe is frying butter, along with sour cream.
- 1 kg of oil, clean, remove the film and rinse underwater from the tap.
- Large mushrooms cut into parts, medium and small leave intact.
- 1 onion cut finely or semi-rings (if desired), chop 6 cloves of garlic.
- In a frying pan, heat 100 g of butter, add to it 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Put onion and garlic in a frying pan and fry until a ruddy crust appears.
- To them, add the mushrooms and simmer them for about 40 minutes before evaporating the liquid.
- When the water is boiled, add to the dish 200 g of sour cream, stir and cook for about 5-7 minutes.
Fried buttermen with sour cream are often served with boiled potatoes and fresh herbs.
How to cook butter and potatoes
Mushrooms with potatoes are a traditional combination in our kitchen. This recipe will allow you to prepare an oil with potatoes and onions in the easiest way.
- 1.5 kg of oil to clean, remove the film and rinse underwater from the tap, pour water.
- Bring the oil to a boil and cook for about 5 minutes, then drain the water, put the mushrooms in a colander and rinse under cold water.
- Put the oil in the water again, bring to a boil and cook for 30 minutes, recline in a colander, drain the water and cut the mushrooms.
- 3-4 large potatoes to clean and cut into strips, 1 large onion chop.
- Fry potatoes until cooked in sunflower oil in one pan, and onion - fry on the other.
- Add the mushrooms to the onions and fry them until ready.
- Add the butter to the potatoes, mix, salt and pepper to taste.
This dish is served hot on the table. Oily and potatoes are a hearty and tasty dish.
How to cook marinated maslita
Anyone who is interested in how to prepare an oil for winter, should be advised the following recipe for pickling this variety of mushrooms.
- 2 kg of oil thoroughly cleaned from the film on the hats (otherwise the mushrooms will get unpleasant bitterness) and rinse.
- Boil the oil in salted water with a small amount of vinegar or citric acid (at your discretion).
- When mushrooms begin to settle to the bottom (approximately after 15-20 minutes), put them in a colander and let it drain.
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, chopped slices, and transfer the oily to sterilized jars.
- In 0.5 liters of water, add 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons of table salt, 5 peas of black pepper, 3 clove buds and boil for 4 minutes.
- Remove the marinade from the fire and add a half tablespoons of 9% vinegar, cool it.
- Top up the marinade with mushrooms in such a way that there is no space left between them.
Banks with marinated masalts are covered with capron lids and stored in a refrigerator.