How to connect MTS Assistant?
"Internet Assistant" from MTS is an opportunitymanage your account, connect and disconnect various options, receive surprises and bonuses from the operator, install additional services, and monitor the location of relatives and friends. In this article, we'll show you how to connect an MTS assistant.
Connection and access
In order to start using the "Internet Assistant" service, the subscriber must:
- Connect the Internet Assistant option by sending a USSD command * 111 * 23 #.
- Go to the official site of MTS and go to the section "Personal Cabinet".
- Go to the "Get password via SMS" link (or send an SMS with the text 25XXXXXXX to 111, where XXXXXX is the desired password).
- Wait until the phone receives a password in the form of SMS from the sender of the MTS.
- For authorization in the personal account, specify the login-the phone number from which the request was sent and the password that you received in the SMS.
- All! You can start using the "Internet Assistant"
Important! If you set the password yourself, remember that the password must contain at least 6 and not more than 10 characters, and in the combination itself, at least one digit, one lowercase and one uppercase letter must be present.
Cost of option
Using the "Internet Assistant" - completelyfree service for all subscribers of the company. However, it is necessary to take into account that the traffic spent in the process of using the service is accounted for and paid according to standard tariffs. Also, the standard tariffs pay for the services of connecting / disabling additional options and changing the tariff plan.
I forgot password
If you forget your password, do not try to rememberits selection - after three unsuccessful attempts to enter the password, access to the "Internet Assistant" will be blocked. To specify a new password simply go to the "Get password via SMS" link in the "My Account" section of the MTS website or resend SMS with text 25 spacesXXXXXX to the number 111, where XXXXXX is the desired password
Read also the article How to connect the Internet to MTS from the MTS section.