How to clean the air?
A good housewife should have everything in the house perfect. Its premises are not only clean and cozy, but the air in it is always fresh. This is very important for the health of all households, because our ecology leads us to the need to know how to clean the air in an apartment or office.
With the onset of heat, we strive to hurryOpen the windows, remove the curtains and remove the dust from all the bins. The time of general cleaning begins, because in summer the amount of harmful substances in the room exceeds their accumulation on the street. Unfortunately, cleaning alone will not be enough, we must constantly follow certain rules that will help our lungs to breathe fully.
How to clean the air in an apartment
- Footwear. Where only do not step our feet during the day. Shoes accumulate dust and dirt on their own, just imagine how many microbes live on them. Take off your shoes in the hallway, as close to the front door and stock up with your slippers.
- Periodic control. A gas cooker, a boiler, a fireplace are all sources of carbon monoxide. In case of contamination and malfunction, they release unpleasant flu symptoms into the air, so do not save on specialists, even if they sometimes check your heating devices.
- Fighting dust mites. Watch the humidity in the house. It should not be more than 50%. Change bed linen more often, use for pillows and mattresses special protective covers in which dead skin particles can not penetrate - a treat for parasites of microscopic sizes.
- Water and humidity. Our bathroom is a nutrient medium for insidious mold fungi. If you do not want to get sick with pulmonary and allergic diseases, install the hood, since cleaning and bathroom cleaning alone will not be enough. Regularly ventilate the shower room for at least 15 minutes. Momentarily eliminate malfunctions with plumbing and, if possible, bathe with a slightly opened window.
- Natural ingredients. Cleaners (powders, sprays, gels, etc.) should be environmentally safe for health. The overwhelming number of cleaning liquids cause headache, nausea and nasopharyngeal irritation due to the content of chlorine and ethylene glycol. This occurs even with the observance of safety precautions (the room is ventilated, gloves are put on).
- Cunning with candles. How to make the air cleaner? Change the paraffin candles on candles made from soy and wax. They smoked less, and burn cleaner than paraffin. Their wick must be made of cotton, because metal wicks are unsafe for health. Burned, they throw in the air droplets of moisture and microparticles - harmful substances that irritate the respiratory tract and skin.
- The windows are wider. As often as possible, open the windows, use air conditioning, air purifier, without airing in your house it will be impossible to breathe freely.
- Bad habit. Want to know how to keep the air clean? Say no to smoking. At least in the house. Walls very quickly absorb tobacco smoke, therefore, having accustomed the family and visitors to smoke in an entrance, you will make the present feat in clearing of air.
- Toxins. If you decide to paint the walls, buy the paint with the smallest capacity of toxins. If you do not want to get an allergy from you or your family, do not take paint-polymers that release harmful fumes. Our advice is acrylic, environmentally friendly paints.
- Microbial accumulators. What from house things most of all accumulates in itself a dust, a dandruff, a dirt? These are carpets containing sometimes even toxins and synthetic substances. The same drives are chairs, sofas, mattresses and cases of electronics. From them you will not be able to get rid, unlike carpets. Ideal - wooden floors and tiles.
- Assistant in the fight for clean ecology. Use air purifiers, given the area of your room. Consult with the sellers, choosing an air purifier, climate system or an air-wash.
- Wet cleaning. Do not forget to do it as often as possible, ideally, every day. This will not only make your floors sparkle, but also bring the coveted freshness.
Allow room plants to fill the air with oxygen. Bring them to your home or office, and they will certainly show their best. Here are some of these plants:
- Palm of areca. Suitable for any interior. Possessing spreading leaves, perfectly softens the environment of the house and office. Palma is unpretentious, therefore it is very popular.
- Rapis is tall. This plant perfectly fights with substances that pollute the environment. It is also not whimsical and convenient in content.
- Bamboo palm. Growing yourself in this beauty, you not only create an exotic atmosphere of the tropics, but also get rid of trichlorethylene, benzene and formaldehyde. The palm has a high resistance to pests.
- Caoutchoukonos (Ficus Robusta). Eliminates formaldehyde and air pollutants. This plant was very much appreciated in the Victorian era. It is adapted to a cool temperature, it is satisfied with a dim light. The rubber will remove toxins from any premises.
- Dwarf date palm. It grows slowly, reaching a height of 150-190 cm. It will decorate any house and will prosper for many years where it will be given plenty of space, even despite poor lighting. Removes xylene and other contaminants.
Knowing all these rules, and also which plants purify the air, you can easily keep a clean, safe environment in your house.