How to assemble the switchboard?
Watch the video
The switchboard is a very important device forprovision of an apartment, cottage or garage with electricity. Far not always it is possible to address for the help to the master, therefore it is important to know, its internal arrangement and how correctly to collect an electrofitter.
To do this, you will need the following details:
- Circuit breaker;
And also the following tools will be required:
- Knife (or something else for stripping wires).
Let's move on to installation
- First of all, we install the cabinet in the necessaryplace. The cabinet is attached to the wall using dowels, if it is a stone wall or self-tapping screws, if it is wooden. Next comes the assembly of the switchboard itself.
- Now the cabinet can be mounted DIN-rail. DIN-rail acts as an element on which all the insides of the shield are kept.
- Next, we install an introductory machine on the DIN-rail. The assembly of the shield is best done from the left to the right.
- Then we set the electric counter in the cabinet.
- The next element in the circuit will be an RCD. The RCD literally stands for a protective shutdown device.
- After the RCD, automatic switches are placed. Depending on the number of consuming devices in the room, choose the number of circuit breakers.
- It remains to fix on the rail two tires.
- Now all devices must be connected betweenby wires. For these purposes, it is better to use a copper non-flexible wire. Zero wire from the machine is connected to the RCD, from it to the meter, from the meter to the bus. Also, zero wires of all the outgoing circuits must be connected to the bus.
- We repeat the first steps with the phase conductor to the RCD. After the RCD, the phase conductor is routed to the automatic machines and not all the outgoing circuits after the automata.
- In the shield, one tire remains unused. On this bus we connect all the grounding wires and connect it to the ground. Reliably tighten the wires in the shield components.
About the device and the operation of other electrical appliances you can read in our Electrical section.