How many liters are in the tub?
Most modern cast-iron bathsare made according to GOST 1154-80, with the introduction of some innovative design solutions. Consider the designations and how many liters of tub. The main types of baths in accordance with GOST 1154-80
- HF-1200 - enamelled cast iron bath, length 1200 mm. capacity 148 liters (model "Caprice");
- VC-1500 - enamelled cast iron bath, length 1500 mm, the following models are on the market:
- VC-1500 "Classic" - an elegant bathtub with a capacity of 169 liters;
- VC-1500 "NEGA" - original European design, capacity of 153 liters;
- VCH-1500 "Nostalgia" - a capacious bath with a narrowed side, capacity 169 l;
- VC-1500 "Sibiryachka" - the bath has an exquisite shape with smooth lines, capacity 195 l;
- VCh-1700 - enamelled cast iron bath, length 1700mm, the following models are on the market:
- VCH-1700 "Grace" exquisite laconic bath, capacity of 196 liters;
- HF-1700 "Nostalgia" bath with a high capacity of 235 liters and narrowed sides;
- VCH-1700 "Sibiryachka" - original European design, increased capacity of 245 liters;
- HF-1700 "Eureka" - a bath with an upgraded bowl shape, capacity 210 liters.
Currently, on the shelves can be foundhousehold baths of every possible execution. Their capacity varies very widely. Steel, acrylic, cast iron in various shapes, sizes, colors, as well as technical equipment. In one store you can see a steel bath with a capacity of 67 liters, next to the luxurious multi-seat baths, with a capacity of 1100 liters. Details on each of these baths are listed in the product data sheet. However, when choosing a bath in terms of capacity, it should be remembered that the passport will most often indicate how many liters of water in the bath before overflow.
Choosing a bath, first of all, it is necessary to pay attention to its dimensions, because just one extra centimeter will make expensive transformations of the bathroom.