How in the Word to make the content?
Microsoft Office Word is well knowneach user of the computer, and it does not matter to the advanced or beginner. Since in the modern world there is a usual laptop in almost every home, it can be easily concluded that the text editor Word is used by everyone.
This program is especially indispensable for students,officials, office workers and journalists who write articles every day, course papers and diploma papers, reports and so on. Quality, and most importantly correct design is one of the key requirements. For this reason, the problem of how to make content in Word is always relevant.
So, we offer you a detailed instruction:
1. Without a doubt, you have a text that contains various headings and subheadings (for example, chapters and paragraphs). For each such section you need to set your own style. You can do this using the "Styles" item in the "Home" tab.
- For example: Chapter 1, Chapter 2 - set the style "Heading 1", Paragraph 1, Paragraph 2 - set the style "Heading 2" and so on.
- Note: there are a lot of styles, you can choose any.
- It is important to remember that chapters are highlightedthe same style of one sample, and the paragraphs are of the same style of another sample, if you have further division in the source document (for example, still subparagraphs), then we select them in the third style.
2. Now let's move directly to creating content. To do this, you need to find "links" in the top menu bar and click the "table of contents" button (in different versions of Microsoft Office Word, the names may differ - for example, the automatic table of contents). Choose any type of table of contents that you like.
3. As a result of these actions, you will see the automatically appeared content to the document, which will be updated as changes are made. To force the content change, right-click on the table of contents and select "update".
Note: if you have Microsoft Office 2003 installed on your computer, then in order to make the content in the Word, you need to search for the style of the header in the panel next to the "font type" window (for example, "Times New Roman"), and the "links" command is in the menu "insert", there you need to select the "table of contents and pointers". The action algorithm for Office 2007 and 2010 is similar.