How do they make stew?
Many people love stew, so she alwaysis present on the shelves of stores. Just a little, who knows that the inventor of this product is the French confectioner Nicolas Francois Upper. He was able to invent a technology that allowed to extend the shelf life of meat. Technology over time has changed a little, but the stew has spread around the world and has become very popular. Next, let's talk about how to make stew.
The process of making stew
It should be noted that the stew originallywas intended exclusively for army needs. Subsequently, this product began to appear on the shelves of stores, but in glass jars, in iron, it was almost impossible to buy it, but then the situation began to change.
Let's look in the shop
- The process of making stew is quite simple. If you look into the shop, you can see huge aggregates. Meat is washed, chopped and sent to a large vat. Then, for grinding, the meat is placed in a special bunker, which is essentially a huge meat grinder.
- On special trolleys the mass is placed in a hopperfor mixing the ingredients of the future stew, in which are put various spices: bay leaf, pepper, salt. GOST other additives, such as E, the taste enhancer in stew should not be. Otherwise, the taste of the product will be completely different, not at all like most people used to. According to accepted standards, in meat canned pork or beef should be 97.5%. If you are guided by the norms of TU (technical conditions), then the meat product in the bank should be at least 65%. In such a stew often add connective tissue, skin, fat.
- Once all the ingredients are mixed, the meat is sent to the special roll-up machine along the production line. Here the mass is laid out in a container and closed.
- After this, the tins are washed and sent toautoclaves. The autoclave is a device where the process of heating, sterilization, cooling takes place. It is pre-installed a special mode, thanks to which it is possible to achieve the excellent taste of the product.
- Then the banks are wiped, stickers are put on themand the conveyor is sent to the packaging. After that, they are checked for reliability. According to the manufacturing technology, the products must first stand in the warehouse for 21 days. If nothing happened to the banks, then they are sent to the shelves to the shops.
Few people know, but stew can be cooked and at home. On how to do this, you can learn from our article - How to cook stew.
You may also be interested in articles from the Meat section.