Delicious pork kebab: a step by step recipe
Every woman who knows how to cook knows more than one kebab recipe. Someone likes to pickle meat in kefir or tomato paste, someone adds vinegar, and someone ginger. We suggest you cook a delicious pork kebab according to our recipe.
- 2 kg of pork neck medium fat;
- 2-3 Art. l adzhiki;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil;
- 1 tbsp. l allspice peas;
- 1 tsp black peppercorns.
- fresh vegetables and greens;
- thin pita bread;
- tkemali sauce to taste.
- Cook the marinade first. Crush the garlic, put the pepper and garlic in the mortar and crush them into the paste. If there is no mortar, use a blender. Add adjika to this paste, pour in 1/3 cup of oil and mix.
- Now let's do some meat. Cut it into cubes, put it in a saucepan and pour marinade. mix well. Cover and leave for at least 6 hours in a cool place.
- 30-40 minutes before frying, transfer the meat to a place where it will heat to room temperature. When the coals are well burned out and become white, you can begin to cook barbecue.
- String meat on skewers and cook over charcoal. Turn it over as often as possible, and extinguish the flame with water for about 10 minutes.
- Serve the kebabs with greens, vegetables, pita bread and tkemali.