Classic recipes for pancakes with milk. How to cook pancakes in the hole quickly and tasty?
Good day to all those who got on this page! We continue to prepare for Shrovetide. Are you already training with this case? I yes, conduct experiments on different recipes, and then share them with you. I remind you that in my previous notes we did it on kefir pancakes, and today they will be on milk.
Do you know how you can cook them at home rather quickly and make them tasty, using proven classic options? If yes, then I will look forward to your feedback and suggestions. Well, for now, I suggest you take advantage of this proven collection, which I hope will become your guide to this world of cooking.
Traditionally, this dish is made in the last days of winter, but in Russia, most of them make such a tasty snack for breakfast and even for afternoon tea, while we like to flavor them with different fillings, or just soak it in jam or condensed milk.
The classic recipe for pancakes with milk
Well, let's start with one important question and talk and find out the exact proportions of the ingredients that we need to make pancakes thin and with holes. After all, the final result will depend on this.
You will agree that it will be very offensive if you try so hard and nothing happens. To prevent this from happening, use this cool and at the same time traditional cooking option. This species implies a large number of chicken eggs, so be prepared for this, stock them in advance.
We will need:
- flour - 250 g
- chicken egg - 5 pcs.
- milk - 0.5 l
- salt - 2 tsp
- sugar - 2 tbsp
- melted butter - 2 tbsp
1. To begin with, so that there are no lumps in the dough, you need to beat the eggs with sugar and salt. Only such a sequence of actions will help you to do everything right. Beat with a regular hand whisk so that all the dry ingredients are well dissolved.
2. Now add flour to the egg mixture. Something viscous and smooth will turn out, so add melted butter, mix well.
3And now just pour the milk into this mixture. As you can see you did everything without a single lump, the dough is perfect and uniform in its structure.
4. The dough has become quite thin, as it should be to start frying. But it is better that it stood warm and rested for 20 minutes. Ideally, the dough should stand in the fridge for 2 hours, but since we cannot wait, nothing terrible will happen.
Of course, the dough is half the success, so the pancakes are needed and you need a cool and tested pan. How to choose this, I told in another article.
5. Take a crepe maker and grease with vegetable oil and put on heat on medium heat, and only after that pour a small amount of dough on it with a ladle.
6. Fry the pancakes on both sides, turn them over with a spatula.
7. And then put them on a serving dish and spread each with butter, so that they do not stick together to each other. Serve with any sweet jam or you can melt the butter and dip it. Bon Appetit!
Yeast Step-by-Step Recipe
This delicacy is certainly loved by all adults and even children. My kids always run to the smell of pancakes and tell me that they would always eat them.They also love when their beloved grandmother comes to them and they happily ask her to bake these suns.
After baking, we all sit down at the table and get a great tea. How do you prefer to eat them, with whom and something else you serve? Share your impressions.
Of course, yeast pancakes are mostly baked not thin, but rather thick, they remind fritters, but more on that in the following articles. So, let's do it using this successful variant.
We will need:
1. As the dough will be yeast, prepare to start a brew. To do this, take the milk, but not cold, but slightly warm it, make it warm. In it you will need to dissolve one spoonful of sugar, salt and pour dry yeast. Yeast is very friendly with sugar, but not very good with salt). Next, put 4 spoons of flour and stir.
The result is a liquid mixture, which will need to be covered with cling film and allowed to stand for the sponge to rise.
After that, in a separate bowl, whisk the eggs with a whisk, and only after that, combine with the risen brew, stir with a spoon.
2. Add flour and knead rather steep thick dough.Knead it until all the flour clots disappear. And now the moment has come, which do not forget. Pour the milk into the dough, make it in parts so as not to overdo it, although the proportions are accurate, so everything will work out without problems.
The consistency of the mixture should turn out to be liquid, as if you bought sour cream in a store. And now you need to again cover with a napkin or a bowl lid and put in a warm place. Or you can cheat to take a saucepan and pour hot water into it, and then put a bowl with dough on this pan.
Important! The bowl should not touch the water, but should just be above it.
As the dough fits you need to re-stir it with a spoon or spatula. So this procedure must be done as much as three times. Yes, it is a little time consuming, if it does not suit you, proceed to the next option.
3. Now bake pancakes in a frying pan, brushing it with vegetable oil, be careful. Do everything slowly. It is necessary to fry such flat cakes from two parties to a ruddy golden crust.
4. And then put the resulting culinary products on a plate and eat on health! Here are some awesome and savory they turned out, try to do!
Pancakes are thin with holes - a grandmother's recipe
I remember as a child my grandmother always made such sweet and fluffy pancakes, from which I just drooled. Now I know her secret, she took care of us and added a secret ingredient called honey to them, which is why they had a honey taste and that magnificent indescribable sweetness.
And it turns out she often added to it not fresh milk, but sour, and this somewhat did not spoil the taste.
We will need:
- flour - 1 tbsp.
- Milk - 2 tbsp.
- egg - 1 pc.
- vegetable oil in the dough - 2 tbsp
- honey - 3 tbsp
- salt - pinch
1. Pour into a bowl of flour and break one chicken egg, then add vegetable oil and enough liquid honey. If you have it thick, then melt it in a water bath. Pour half the milk into this mixture, it will need to be heated to make it warm.
Stir all thoroughly with a spoon or whisk. And then pour in the rest of the milk and that's it, the dough is ready. Let it stand and brew for 20-30 minutes.
2. Bake in a frying pan, which must be reheated first, very strongly and smeared with vegetable oil on both sides so that the color becomes brown and golden. Bon Appetit!
Delicious delicacy cooked in milk and kefir
This option is also quite relevant, because it happens that there is some milk and yogurt left in the fridges, and now we would not have tried it ... of course, we guessed it))). They turn out to be super laced and lacy, one cunning is used for this. Want to know what? Watch then this video.
Scalded recipe for boiling thin openwork pancakes
We move on and learn to make these culinary creations quickly and easily at the same time. One of the most popular recipes among my subscribers, these are exactly custard pancakes, for whom the meaning of this word is incomprehensible, so I explain. The dough will be poured boiling water, that is, in turn, brewed, which will give looseness and bubbling the finished product.
Have you ever done this using this option? I have repeatedly, and I honestly like it very much, I am delighted.
We will need:
- flour - 1 tbsp.
- milk - 0.5 tbsp.
- steep boiling water - 0.5 tbsp.
- egg - 1 pc.
- salt and sugar to taste
- vegetable oil
1. Break an egg into a bowl and add sugar and salt to it, whisk the mixture.Beat until you see a small foam, about 2-3 minutes and it will happen. Now pour in boiling water, at this very moment. Often they do it differently, first they prepare the dough, and then pour in boiling water at the very last moment, in the next article you will learn about this method.
So, after adding boiling water, the mass will increase in volume, it will become airy, you continue to beat it for another couple of minutes. Next, send the sifted flour and mix well, the mixture will become thick. Now, without ceasing to stir with a whisk, add the milk in a thin stream.
2. And after that, the mixture will liquefy and become slightly thicker in consistency than milk. Let stand and relax for 10 minutes.
3. Now heat the pan over medium heat and anoint with vegetable oil. Pour evenly, spreading the pancake mixture over the surface, you need 1 ladle.
4. As soon as you see the golden, like the sun edges, immediately pick up the scapula and make a throw. Wow, caught? In general, flip it over to the other side.
5. I hope you have succeeded! This work is more like a game, and it is glorious, and then you will call everyone to the table and arrange a sweet tea party with jam, jam or even chocolate chocolate. Bon Appetit!
Cooking for 1 liter of milk so that the pancakes do not stick
Everyone is usually interested in two questions, how to bake pancakes so that they turn out with holes, and also so that they do not stick to the pan. The secret of course is in the test itself and of course in the right proportions. As they say, take everything by sight here, but if you are already an inveterate hostess, then of course you are doing everything, so to speak, to the touch.
Well, and novice young craftswomen should still come from the right amount of products. So, prepare all the ingredients for work in advance and proceed. Note that this option will be without soda and even without a baking powder, and it turns out not worse at all.
We will need:
1. Beat eggs in a bowl, make it with a whisk, do not use a mixer, there is nothing to it, you can and even need to beat the mass with your hands. Add vegetable oil to them, nowhere without it, and then just then ready-made snacks stick to the pan. Then add salt and stir everything thoroughly until completely dissolved.
Interesting! As you can see, there is no sugar, the taste will be more fresh, so if you wish, you can add 1 tbsp. l sugar if you like these round treats sweet.
2. Now pour in half the milk you need, stir and add flour. Add as much flour as you want, do not overdo it.You need to make so much to get a thick mixture. Stir thoroughly so that no lumps appear.
And only after all the actions re-pour in the leftover milk and you get a homogeneous and glossy structure on the appearance.
3. Bake pancakes in a hot pan, greased with vegetable oil. It is advisable to take a cast-iron pan, on it they are the most delicious. Fry on both sides until you see the desired color. Who loves pozaryaschey, fry longer.
4. After frying, you need to grease each culinary product with oil and put it neatly and beautifully on a saucer. Pour a cup of tea, and better coffee or cocoa and call everyone to the table. Bon Appetit!
The easiest recipe without eggs
Oddly enough for someone it may seem, but this option exists. The fact is that eggs are quite allergenic, so they came up with the following recipe, which does not require a lot of ingredients and you can make it for a change.
Gourmets and vegetarians will love him for sure and will be delighted. I also forgot to say that this step-by-step instruction will not indicate soda and yeast, which for many will also be joyful.
We will need:
- milk - half liter
- sugar - 2 tbsp.
- flour - 200 g
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp
- salt - 1 pinch
1. Start your culinary work by mixing bulk ingredients, take sugar, salt and flour and mix in a bowl. Do not forget to sift the flour through a sieve.
2. Now pour in the milk a little, stir the whisk. At first the mixture will be thick, and then gradually it will become thinner and softer and will become completely liquid. At the very end, add vegetable oil.
The dough is ready, let it stand to rest and brew for 20 minutes. And then proceed to frying, heat the pan and evenly pour the liquid evenly over one ladle, fry from both sides.
Important! Do not forget to lubricate the pan with vegetable oil in advance.
3. Thus, you should have a big dozen of fresh and fragrant pancakes that can be stuffed with any filling or just to be eaten with fruit juice or jelly.
Well, how do you like such a fried charm? By the way, such can be done in Lent and if you are on a diet.
Video on how to cook pancakes tasty and fast at home
Want to learn all the secrets of this famous Russian dish, then watch this short video and learn. And then you surely will never get a lump.And on the contrary, it will only turn out with great success this magnificent round creation, to which all your family members, and maybe neighbors, will come running.
And this video contains three ways of cooking, can you imagine? You can compare what is better, make dough for pancakes in a food processor, whisk with a blender or a whisk by hand. After all, you will agree a lot of recipes, but how to choose the one that everyone will like.
Pancakes with holes in milk in the classic version
And another super option, which as they say for the lazy or in haste. There will not be too much fuss and washing dishes in general. Cool of course, you will need a bottle, but more).
In the previous article, I showed you the lace patterns with the help of this capacity, remember how it happened? Such funny faces and even hearts and snowflakes turned out. Have you tried these? But today it is not about this, but about something else. There we poured the dough, and then we will do it right in the bottle. Wow, super instantly make a mix and bake.
We will need:
1. Take any bottle, it is better that it was plastic, not glass.Rinse well with soda and then insert a funnel into the neck.
Now send all the ingredients using the following sequence: flour, break two chicken eggs, vegetable oil, salt and sugar. And of course the most important component, without which nothing will come out - cow's milk.
2. Close the bottle cap, try to do it very tightly. And then begin to shake it vigorously so that everything mixes up well to obtain a homogeneous consistency.
4. Now start baking pancakes. Grease a hot frying pan with oil and gradually pour the flour mixture onto the surface. Fry on both sides, and then grease each of the resulting cakes with a piece of butter.
5. Cover the table and put all your autumn blanks: jams, jams, honey or sour cream.
On this, my dear friends and subscribers all. I wish that you ate today or overeat these ruddy divine and tasty delicacies baked in a frying pan.