Choose a dress for a bridesmaid
Some useful tips for bridesmaids:
- Do not buy dresses in white. Even if the bride is an extravagant person and plans to go under the crown in a non-traditional dress, buying a bridesmaid dress in ivory color is not the best option. From the outside, you will resemble the bride more than the culprit of the celebration.
- Take care of the official, but discreetlymake-up, stylish hairstyle, perfect for your age, as well as stylish and modern accessories. A good option would be a small rectangular clutch on a metal chain. It is also possible to have no handbag as such.
- Ask what your friends and friends are going to wear for the event. After all, it is especially unpleasant to look like a "black sheep" on such a memorable day.
- It is better to leave mini dresses and overly sexy styles for a more suitable occasion. The best silhouette for a friend's wedding is a moderate classic.
- Recognize in the smallest detail, where, as inwhat atmosphere will be celebrated. Perhaps, the holiday will be divided into several parts, and for each case it will be necessary to match the clothes. This will help you better understand the style and style of the dress, as well as think about replacement shoes.
- Take into account the age of the culprit of the celebration. The middle-aged bride probably will not appreciate the overly defiant and open dress on you - it's better to leave such a dress for another reason. Moreover, at the wedding there may be people with whom you have little communication, or not at all familiar.