Causes of furunculosis
Furuncle is a pustular formation on the skin,having a hair covering. As a result, inflammation of the follicle and tissues surrounding it occurs. Furuncles are single and multiple. If multiple furuncles appear regularly, then this disease is called furunculosis. It appears on different parts of the body, mainly on the face, neck, back, buttocks and under the knees. In this article, we learn what the furuncles are from.
Why there is furunculosis
There are several reasons why this disease occurs. As a rule, the causes of furunculosis are as follows:
- Bacteria. The main cause of furunculosis is pyogenic bacterium. More often than not, it is staphylococcus aureus. Getting into the body, she enters into it an infection, thereby launching the inflammatory process.
- Hygiene rules are not respected. The most prone to the appearance of furuncles are people who are owners of a fatty skin type. As a result of increased salofission, there is pollution in the face and neck. If:
- there is no proper care for oily skin,
- there is a profuse sweating,
- there are skin lesions (abrasions, microcracks,scratches), not treated with antibacterial agents, all this can become a conductor of bacteria in the body, which can lead to the formation of furuncles.
- Overcooling or overheating. Furunculosis can be a consequence of both constant hypothermia and overheating of the body. This, in general, applies to people working on open-air platforms - loaders, builders, handymen, janitors and others. Prolonged exposure to very high or very low temperatures leads to a disruption in the rational functioning of the body.
- Diseases of internal organs. Often, furunculosis can be a consequence of a chronic or recent disease, associated with a violation of the overall hormonal background of our body. This can be a disease associated with a violation of the gastrointestinal tract (cholecystitis, gastritis, dysbacteriosis), endocrine and urinary systems. Furunculosis can also occur due to diabetes mellitus.