- Global rating average: 5.0 out of 5
40 life patterns
Having fun about serious— “personalized” life patterns:
1. Horner's Postulate:
Experience grows in direct proportion to the equipment that is out of order.
2. Axiom of Kahn and Orben:
If nothing else helps, finally read the instructions!
3. Yang's Law:
All great discoveries are made by mistake.
4. Mesquimene's Law:
There is always not enough time to do the job as it should, but there is time to redo it.
5. The Hleyd Act:
Assign a lazy employee to the solution of a complex task - he will find an easier way.
6. The first law of work in the laboratory:
A hot flask looks exactly like a cold one.
7. The eighth rule of Fingale:
Teamwork is very important. It allows you to blame the other.
8. The consequence of Lerman:
You will always lack time or money.
9. The law of error:
For any sequence of calculations, errors will begin to be detected at the end that opposes the start of the test.
10.Murphy's Law of Research:
In defense of his theory, you can always conduct a sufficient amount of research.
11. Theory of Edington:
The number of hypotheses explaining this phenomenon is inversely proportional to the amount of knowledge about it.
12. Holt's Law:
Any work is easy for a person who should not do it.
13. The law of J. B. Shaw:Who can - does. Who can not - teaches.
Addition of students:Who can not teach - teaches how to teach.
14. Army axiom:
Any order that may be misunderstood is misunderstood.
15. The law of voluntary labor Zimergi:
People agree to do the work of any complexity, when the need for this has already disappeared.
16. The Law of Naysdra
You can make a foolproof, but only from non-ingenious.
17. Observation Ettore:
The next line always moves faster.
18. Whitten's Law:
Whenever you cut your nails, you'll need them in an hour.
19. The law of zoos and museums Jones:
At the most interesting exhibit is no nameplate.
20. The eighth law of Levi:
No talent can overcome addiction to detail.
21. The law of Segal:
A person who has one watch knows what time it is.A person who has several hours is not sure of anything.
22. The rule of interdependence Richard:
You can discard what you keep long enough. As soon as you throw something away, you will need it.
23. Buba’s law:
You always find the lost in the last pocket.
24. The law of willfulness of nature:
It is impossible to correctly determine in advance which side of the sandwich to smear with oil.
25. Sausage principle:
Those who love sausage and respect the law should not see how both are done.
26. Watergate Principle:
Government corruption is always reported in the past tense.
27. The Alinsky principle:
Most highly moral are usually those who are farthest from solving problems.
28. Observation of Hongren:
Among economists, the real world is often considered a special case.
29. The O'Brien Act:
For reasonable reasons, nothing is done.
30. The postulate of Harrisson:
For every action there is an equal opposing critic.
31. Rogers Rule:
The project will be accepted only when no member of the commission can be blamed for failure, but if successful, everyone will be able to claim reward.
32. The law of professional practice Drew:
Who pays the least, most complains.
33. Hardin's Law:
Never manages to do one thing.
34. The project deadline rule:
The first 90% of work takes 10% of the time, and the last 10% takes the remaining 90% of the time.
35. Van Roy Law:
Unbreakable toy is useful for breaking others.
36. The law of search:
Start the search must be from the most inappropriate places.
37. Rule of Mars:
Expert - any person not from our city.
38. The Law of Meader:
Whatever happened to you, all this happened to someone of your acquaintances, only it was even worse.
39. Flag Law:
The need has come to knock on wood - you discover that the world consists of aluminum and plastic.
40. Banana principle:
If you bought unripe bananas, then by the time of their ripening there will be no more. If you bought them ripe, bananas will spoil before they have time to eat.